BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
I love me sole Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar!!! They are the perfect snack that will make you smile for they are so yummy good. I recommend this product to all the sweet tooth like me.
👍🏾
Sondos A.
Cherry hill, Nj
One of my favorite bars of chocolate it's the perfect mix between white chocolate and cookies, its delectable and melts in your mouth, Its always something i pick up when I'm at the store.
Jesika K.
Wylie, TX
A little too sweet for my taste but well made :) I like the idea of cookies n crème Easter eggs, they just weren't my personal taste. I'd still recommend them to someone who enjoys sweets.
Kayla L.
Camilla
I love this chocolate. Perfect combination of white chocolate and cookies. It melts in your mouth and leaves you craving more. I would most definitely recommend this chocolate to someone.
Anna B.
I love this candy bar, the way the sweet white chocolate meets with the cookies is absolutely amazing. It may not be my favorite but I get it every so often. It for sure has great flavor.
Abbey C.
These are my favorite Flavor! I like white chocolate which is the base of this bar, so if you don't like it than this isn't the treat for you. The crispy bits of cookie make this so good!
magaly g.
I really like these when i crave white chocolate this is my go to. This is my boyfriends favorite. I recommend it if you're into white chocolate. I rarely eat it but when i do i enjoy it.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Hands down one of the best candy bars ever I love the cookies and cream kisses and the candy bars the Mini ones and the regular size ones these taste like HEAVEN THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! Lol
DIMITRA C.
Love these. I like white chocolate more than bitter and milk. These are perfect with the oreo cookies inside. I also love the ones they make during Halloween with bits of candy corn in.
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Seriously love this candy bar!!! It's amazing and def one I grab at least 3xs a month! Super cheap for the quality and taste. Nothing compares as many have tried but most have failed.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?