BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Wai Lin M.
Herseys Snack Size Cookies and cream is AWESOMEEEEE. It is one of my all time favorite childhood snacks! I have a huge sweet tooth and one was never enough. When you're having a bad day, these are a real pick me upper. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. Super affordable as well!
Breanna K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Literally the only chocolate bar I like from Hershey's. Im really not a fan of cookies n cream but trust me you will be after you try this. This is definitely a treat, its not something I would eat every week. And, the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is super sweet. After half the bar, you'll saliva feels hard to swallow.. no matter how much water you drink after.
Bella A.
These kinds of chocolate bars are the best! These really are the perfect snack whether you're on the go, or you want to share something with a friend. This chocolate is rich and creamy, and the chocolate chips provide just the right amount of crunch! The only thing would be that too much is too sweet! I recommend eating big bars like these in moderation if you are not that much of a sweet tooth!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my childhood guilty pleasure. Now when I eat these I can't help but think about the times I've had this as a child because my father would always surprise me with it and we would share it. I eat these Once every few months, I like to have them on special occasions.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I am not a fan of this flavor. To me they taste like spoiled milk and the cookie crumbles are no better. I prefer the original. I have only had a handful of these in my life time and I am probably the only person on the planet who do not like them. They are however are affordable.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love white chocolate and this is a good cheap candy bar to satisfy that craving. I only marked it down a little because it almost seems too sweet. The little cookie bits are a nice slightly crunchy contrast. They aren't my absolute favorite candy but they're pretty decent.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
White chocolate is my favorite. Its not the healthiest but is certainly the most yummy one. This candy bar is so creamy and crunchy at the same time. Its the prefect combination of flavors and sweetness for my taste buds. I always buy a lot of these after Halloween, on sale.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do I start?  From the white chocolate to the perfectly portioned cookie bits throughout the candy bar, this is heaven.  These are one of my favorite "bar" candies and I don't like very many.  This is a definite candy treat if you like this combination.
Maya A.
If you want something sweet and tasty but the chocolate isn't too overpowering, you want this choc bar. When you take a bite into the rich chocolate flavor you can taste the crunch of the cookie too. It's a perfect Stocking stuffer!!!
Natasha M.
The price, its size, and quality are unparalleled. There is nothing that can compete against him. It is sweet, it cheers up to the worst moments, biting and feeling the biscuit is the best, soft, and even so chocolate can be differentiated from the cookie filler. It's great, they serve to give away, desserts, cure depression, bad days, red days, celebrate or just give you a taste. THIS!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?