BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
One of my all time favorite candy bars. It's creamy and the cookie bits just add the right amount of texture. The packaging is cute and it's cheap. Although it's not the healthiest choice, it's very tasty. I have bought this many times and plan to again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet snack or dessert.
Claudia B.
White chocolate is my absolute favorite. The Hershey Cookies N' Creme Bar really is my go to when I want chocolate. I do like milk chocolate but ultimaely prefer white chocolate. This bar really isn't even expensive depending on the size. I get the king size most the time because my son always attacks me when I get it lol.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Perfect size to grab a few and go! The texture is wonderful, smooth silky and creamy with a hint of crunch! Their size and shape make it a perfect shareable treat. I love these for the little ones because I can devide up a few between all the kids. They each are happy to get a treat and I am happy to have portion control.
Eileen G.
I remember when these first came out. They used to melt just slightly and have the best consistency when bitten into. I still like the flavor. I buy them every so often for a different flavor of chocolate. They sometimes are a bit too sweet, but still enjoyable. If you like white chocolate, you will like this candy bar.
Melanie T.
This is my favorite chocolate bar!!!! I loved the little Oreo cookie bits that are in it. Another amazing thing is that it is so cheap!!! When I am needing a sugar fix I don't want to spend lots of money! I love this chocolate bar, there is nothing bad I can say about it! If you haven't tried this you really need to!
Tammy W.
I feel like this is almost a fake chocolate even though it has cocoa powder in it. Don't get me wrong. It taste great but I still prefer brown chocolate. This candy bar tends to melt quicker than normal chocolate bars since it is really made from sugar, milk, and cream. I don't have this often but it taste good.
Belle L.
California
I love this! The chocolate is basically white chocolate base. It's really sweet, creamy and smooth. The cookies add the crunchiness to the chocolate which makes it's fun to chew. These days, I don't eat it that often as I become more aware about my health, but I'll go for it before exams or something like that.
eilee b.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fabulous candy bar. Perfect white chocolate but not too sweet. Crispy milk chocolate cookie pieces give it more dimension. In my area you can get this product basically anywhere from grocery stores to had stations. Ususally you can get a bag of about 30 bars for less than 5 dollars. Will Definantly buy again.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
These are so good! Even though it's not real chocolate, it still manages to taste rich and creamy. The cookie pieces are amazing. However, whenever I eat this, the rough cookie bits get stuck in my teeth and irritate my mouth. I really wish they'd grind them more evenly into the Kisses to prevent this issue.
Amy T.
I received these as a gift from my friends after they returned from Hershey, PA. Before that, I had no idea they existed! I've always loved the Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bar. Having it in kiss form is great for goodie bags, candy bowls, or parties. I hope I will be able to find them outside of Hersheyland!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?