BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY
I love this chocolate. This is the only white chocolate I actually eat and that's only because of the chocolate pieces inside of the bar. Great now I'm craving a bar and will need to go to target to purchase one :)
josue q.
Naples, FL
Omg this chocolate is just so delicious their are a few words to describe it and ii cant even spell them, nut this is just mouth watering deliciousness, i have never tried a different milk and chocolate candy after this one, this is the one and only in my chocolate world
Teresa B.
salem, VA
White chocolate with oreo cookies. Its smoothly tasty but not the best I have had. A good taste though and great for the non coventional chocolate eater who only eats white chocolate and is craving it but wants something low priced.
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I love this candy bar! It's a great choice if you want something rich, but not chocolate. The white chocolate is smooth & creamy, and the little cookie pieces gives the bar that extra oomph.
Tuyen B.
I love these cookies n' cream Hershey bites, especially when they're holiday themed! Every time I head to the grocery store, I'm so tempted to buy this specific chocolate and usually I do grab it. Love eating these when I have a sweet tooth or just need a sugar boost!
Christina G.
Granville, TN
I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but I figured I would give this candy bar a try and I'm so glad I did! it's so delicious! it's now my go to candy bar when my sweet tooth is beggingg for chocolate!
Deanna R.
Apex, NC
Hershey's could have done so much better with this candy. I think that their dark chocolate bar is much better than this. To me this candy bar was a little too creamy for me and the white chocolate could have been more decadent.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
All i gotta say any kinda chocolate is my favorite but white chocolate is the best especially with cookies i was craving something sweet and just ate one a few mins ago
Pearl H.
Revere, MA
My favorite chocolatate bar. I Love how this chocolate has a creamy melts in your mout sensation. I love the amount of white choloate in this as well. Its just perfect.
Radiant R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the ratio of white chocolate and oreo bites in this bar. You have a consistent combination of the two flavors through out the entire bar! This is another candy bar that feels nostalgic!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?