BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Stacey F.
Palm Harbor, FL
My husband doesn't like chocolate but he loves this. So whenever we're in the mood for a treat we can split a bar. It's cheap, satisfies the craving, and love that I have a reason to only eat half. Not that bad on the calorie scale regardless
Leslie M.
New Britain, CT
Is My Favorite chocolate!! Love having my Hershey's cookies and cream bar at home. Is a chocolate that now i get to share the great taste of it with my two boys and they love it as well. So sweet yet i don't get tired of eating it. Love it
Stephanie S.
Folsom, CA
Absolutely perfect for a little something sweet in my family's Christmas Stocking. The white chocolate is a tiny bit too sweet, but it definitely hits the spot. These little Santas are incredibly cute too!
Amanda S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candies. Hershey's is amazing to begin with, but this white chocolate bar is so creamy and delicious.. and the specks of cookies make it even more delicious.
Nathaliana D.
I absolutely LOVE THIS ! I would so recommend this to many people ! it is very creamy and just melts in your mouth. just even thinking about it ,makes me hungry ! they need to make more stuff out of this !
Sarah K.
I love these bites when I am craving something with white chocolate and cookie bits. I eat them not too often but always treat myself around the holidays when they are on sale.
Amber M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect for when you want some creamy treat!The little bit of crunch from the cookie pieces is also nice.It's easy to share since you can break it into even pieces.Or you can enjoy piece by piece yourself.
Jess E.
I'm in love with anything and everything cookies and cream flavored. Hershey is also my favorite chocolate brand so I had to get this because the taste is so good and I usually just hog the whole bar to myself because it's so nice and creamy.
Bethany Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely hate Hershey chocolate products--probably because I lived in Germany for four year and am more apt to eat European chocolate than Hershey. However, the Cookies and Cream Bar is still one of my favorite treats--especially the Cookies and Cream kisses that recently came out!
Angie C.
I love anything Cookies and Cream so when I first tried this, it blew my mind! It's highly addictive and one bite will not satisfy you! Definitely my favorite from Hershey's :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?