BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Elise J.
This is the best candy bar ever in my book! As much as I love specialty chocolate, this is the ultimate treat for me. The white chocolate is so creamy and not too sweet, and the cookies taste like Oreos! Perfect balance of flavors.
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am usually a milk chocolate girl but when I do crave white chocolate this is ALWAYS my go to! I LOVE the way the white chocolate melts away in your mouth and then your left with these yummy crunchy cookie pieces! The absolute perfect blend of creamy sweet and crunch.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
The Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar is not only grade A in Quality, but also Quantity. When selecting a sweet treat to fill your craving, we often find that there is never quite enough, agreed? Hershey's does a great job in ensuring that their candy bars are supple for the cost.
Christiana F.
Fresno, CA
I remember first having this as a kid and falling in love! I prefer this delicious white chocolate and cookie mix over a regular chocolate bar to be honest! It's so good and the perfect combo!!!
Trista M.
NORTHGLENN, CO
This is a very unique candy bar, in my opinion. It has just the right amount of everything. The white chocolate flavor is subtle, but satisfying. It also has just enough cookie bits in it for a true cookies and cream experience.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This candy bar is so creamy! Its like eating a solid cookies and cream ice cream. You gotta watch how much you eat though because its easy to eat a lot of these because they're too delicious haha
Jessica D.
Columbia, MO
Growing up, this was my absolute favorite candy bar. However, white chocolate is actually more unhealthy for you than milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is the most healthy in moderation. In addition, Hershey's chocolate is made with so many fake ingredients, it is actually one of the worst brands for you. This gets a C because it does taste really good, but is VERY unhealthy.
Olumayowa A.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great candy to pick up once in a while if you're waiting in line for a cashier. Its really creamy. I love the bits of chocolate in it.
And its a lot too! Only 68 cents for a nice fat bar at Walmart? That's grrreatttt :)
Caitlynn B.
North Charleston, SC
I love these candy bars! I decided to try the cookies and cream Hershey bars because the milk chocolate was just too sweet. The cookies and cream was just right and was absolutely delicious! If I ever want to satisfy my sweet tooth with a candy bar this is my go to :)
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA
It tastes really good and is an amazing treat to have once in awhile! On the contrary they are awful for you!! They are calorie packed and full of sugar and preservative! So once in a while they are nice but if you have them all the time they have hurt your body over time.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?