BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jordan M.
Waynesburg, OH
These are one of my favorite candy bars ever. They are so amazing and perfectly sweet and crunchy. My family always gets these on movie nights. I definitely recommend trying one if you haven't tried one yet.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
One of my favorite white chocolate items! This bar is so delicious with a hint of crunch into every bite. White chocolate is my all time favorite chocolate so whenever I see it I grab it and in glad I peff this up one day because it is so good!
Hilory W.
Austin, TX
This candy bar made from Hershey's is my favorite flavor, cookies and cream. The whita chocolate is delicious with tiny bits of chocolate cookies mixed in. It's a flavor I will never forget and one of a kind.
Emily J.
I love the cookies and cream Hershey's bar! I don't let myself buy them often since they are so dangerously addicting.. They are also great to crush up and put on top of warm brownies and they melt from there!!
Stephanie S.
Folsom, CA
Absolutely perfect for a little something sweet in my family's Christmas Stocking. The white chocolate is a tiny bit too sweet, but it definitely hits the spot. These little Santas are incredibly cute too!
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite :) the first time I tried them I fell in love with them. I mean who doesn't love cookies.& cream. Every bit just gets more and more tastier. Its crunchy, flavory, sugary, And desirable.
Victoria W.
Watertown, NY
I remember going into the store when I was younger and this specific Hershey's bar would be one of the first ones that I would grab If there was not a Kit Kat on sight and it still is one of my favorites I often get this when I go to the store
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
If I want to buy a sweet snack, this are always my option, I LOVE them, they're my favorite chocolate. I like to buy them in fun size to give them to my friends, when I eat a Hershey's cookies and cream my mood boosts inmediately. I LOVE IT
Bethany Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely hate Hershey chocolate products--probably because I lived in Germany for four year and am more apt to eat European chocolate than Hershey. However, the Cookies and Cream Bar is still one of my favorite treats--especially the Cookies and Cream kisses that recently came out!
Gabrielle C.
I love this combination of Hershey bars. This is my second favorite after mr. goodbar. The chocolate is rich and creamy and the oreo gives the perfect amount of crunchiness and flavor change while eating it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?