BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ashley P.
My first thought when I saw this product for the first time is, "WHAT?" I never thought something like that could be good. I tried a bite off a friend's bar once and it was delish. It is the yummy goodness of Oreos and white chocolate I a smooth bar!
Elly R.
Killeen, TX
Who can say no to a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar!! very rich in flavor, Perfect fresh from the candy aisle or right out of the fridge on a hot day. Bonus is the bars come in different sizes !!
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this candy bar. It is a creamy white chocolate mixed with little chocolate cookie pieces so each bite is the perfect piece of cookies and creaminess. It's great when you want something besides the original Hershey bar. You can never go wrong with Hershey's.
Rachel A.
Morgantown , WV
I'm not a fan of white chocolate but these are pretty good. Reminds me of eating a milkshake. It's great and all but nothing can beat the original Hershey's chocolate bar
Sofia C.
I love this soooooo much!! I mean, the little chocolate chips inside the white chocolate is just fantastic. The chocolate chips are the perfect milk chocolate (not to sweet or too dark tasting) the milk chocolate is very creamy and delicious. Overall, this is one of me and my sister's favorite candies ever..like ever. I keep buying bags and bags of the snack sized ones.
Candy C.
I hate white chocolate but I love these cookies and cream bars. Go figure. They used to have these in mint when I was a kid. Never see that flavor any more it was so good.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
This was my absolute favorite candy bar when I was a child. Unfortunately I haven't seen it much in the past few years.. If you love the taste of Oreo type cookies, and white chocolate, you will love this candy bar as much as I do!
Carina G.
Vista, CA
I'm not a chocolate person, specially if it plain chocolate, but when I tried this oh my gosh did I fall in love with it. I started having one a day. So creamy and the little of pieces of cookie, it's like heaven on earth. So yummy!
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
Whenever I'm craving white chocolate I always go for this! It tends to cure my craving cause it's not just the plain white chocolate but mixed with the cookie. Some white chocolates are too rich in flavor for me but this is perfect!
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA
These are my all time favorite! I can never get enough of these! I like how it melts in my mouth and I can taste the cookie bits but I hate when I run out of it!:( haha these are my #1 favorite!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?