BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Andrea D.
Now, I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I could reach for this chocolate bar every day! The creaminess and flavor does it all for me. I love that there's little bits of Oreo type cookies in the chocolate! This is an amazing white chocolate bar.
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
OMGG This is the best chocolate ever it has a nice crunch to it that you'll love. it goes good if you want to make s'more just a nice snack it's so yummy and tasty you'll love this chocolate bar it's the best
Alyssa L.
I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but OMG I love white chocolate, especially the Cookies and Cream bar. I could endless amounts of these candy bars, but you have to eat them quick so they don't melt in your hand!
Casey T.
I strongly hate white chocolate, but this is the one exception. I usually cannot stand eating white chocolate, because it is much too sweet and it's the fat of the cacao bean, but with the cookie element added, it makes everything so much better!
Brooke P.
Ypsilanti, MI
I tried this not long ago and thought the chocolate was rich but somewhat waxy all at the same time. It was still really good though and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a delicious treat.
Dana T.
One of my favorite Hersey bars. It is nice and creamy with the crunch from the cookies to change up the texture a bit. It had a nice richness to it. I can't eat a whole bar at one sitting because of the richness but that leaves some for later :)
Hilory W.
Austin, TX
This candy bar made from Hershey's is my favorite flavor, cookies and cream. The whita chocolate is delicious with tiny bits of chocolate cookies mixed in. It's a flavor I will never forget and one of a kind.
Emily J.
I love the cookies and cream Hershey's bar! I don't let myself buy them often since they are so dangerously addicting.. They are also great to crush up and put on top of warm brownies and they melt from there!!
Anjali D.
Kissimmee, FL
Oh my gosh, I'm getting serious cravings doing all these chocolate reviews! lol Hersey's cookies and cream is heaven on its own! So delicious!! I love the little "cookie" bites and it's soooo creamy! *drools*
Ashley A.
I love this candy bar. It's perfect when u don't want too much chocolate. It has the great taste of Oreo with the best part being the middle as the majority of the candy bar and less of the crunchy chocolate morcales It's my sons favorite also.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?