BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Heather B.
Marshall, MN
I love white chocolate and a crunch in my candy. These are so good! Way better than a plain Hershey bar! The white isJust as smooth as the regular Hershey and the cookie pieces are small so they aren't overwhelming.
Kate P.
This is my favorite chocolate bar. For someone who isn't a fan of regular milk chocolate, this is a great second choice. It is not as rich as a regular Hershey's bar, but still sweet. The cookie crunch makes it all the more enjoyable.
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
As far as white chocolate its really good. I'm just not the biggest fan of it. The first couple of bites is amazing. Like on of the best candy bars i have ever eaten but after about the third bite it just gets really old. its a lot better if you share with your friends.
Melisha S.
Augusta, GA
I am a cookies and creme fan and these make me so happy. Kisses are wonderful but the cookies and cream flavor is my absolute favorite. Worth their value. I eat them often.
Jazmine G.
The best of all of the Hershey chocolate bar flavors in my opinion. This rich chocolate instantly melts in your mouth containing it's nicely chunky oreo bits. Perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays that your family will surely enjoy.
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Hershey's milk chocolate is good, but it's not great. Cookies and Cream however is a whole different story. I love the taste, the texture, the cookies, the cream! Everything!! I'm a huge fan of Oreos and having them in chocolate form is even better! I recommend it to everyone!
Sandy V.
White chocolate is one of my favorite types of chocolate. Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are so delicious. The "oreo" type cookie crunches in it are delicious. I also love the white chocolate flavor. It's the perfect combination.
Sydney L.
Emmet, AR
Oreo pieces dipped in white chocolate. Simple as that. It packs a punch of flavor in every single bite. Love that it has break apart rectangles so you can share it or save part of it for later.
Sofia C.
I love this soooooo much!! I mean, the little chocolate chips inside the white chocolate is just fantastic. The chocolate chips are the perfect milk chocolate (not to sweet or too dark tasting) the milk chocolate is very creamy and delicious. Overall, this is one of me and my sister's favorite candies ever..like ever. I keep buying bags and bags of the snack sized ones.
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
They are good on their own I can't eat too man of them at once tho. I used these to make a cookies and cream birthday cake for a friend it came out good the only thing is they sank to the bottom.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?