BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Diana G.
Staten Island, NY
I love that this chocolate is not overly thick and nauseating. It's very light and melts in your mouth. The mix of the white chocolate with cookies and cream is delicious.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
Oh good lord! This is my best friends favorite snack! I know whenever she's having a bad day or just because - this is the go-to! I have had them too and I like them alot! I'm not a huge sweets person but I would give this a solid 4 :)
Cindy G.
I'm a chocoholic and when I get my chocolate cravings this is my favorite one to eat! I'm obsessed with white chocolate and with the cookies it makes it all worth the wild!
Stephanie H.
My boyfriend loves these but I cannot stand them. That's probably because I don't like white chocolate at all! Anyways I would definitely recommend this to white chocolate lovers. But anyone who doesn't like white chocolate stay away!
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
One of my favorite "cheap" chocolate bars. I love chocolate, but generally have a taste for the more expensive stuff..no need to spend the money here, you get more than a little bang for your buck!
Francesca G.
Fullerton, CA
I can't get enough of this chocolate bar. The crunchy bits mixed in with the creamy white chocolate is just perfect. When I'm craving something sweet and don't have anything on hand or do not want to bake I reach for one of these (I keep a stash in the house at all times).
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Omg..this is by for the best chocolate! I craved these so much when I first tried them because they definitely taste like cookie and creme. So good! Perfect for when you suddenly have a sweet tooth.
Jessica E.
I love that Hershey's includes a variety of flavors. This is my summer favorite!! Pair it with a glass of sweet ice tea and you will relax all day long. The individual pieces can help you eat in moderation. Place in the refrigerator to keep from melting and save for later.
Pia M.
San Jose, CA
This is my absolute favorite of the Hershey chocolate bars. I love white chocolate, and the chocolate bits inside make them even more to die for. I love these bars, and I can't go for more than a couple weeks without binging on them.
Kanique G.
My all time favorite candy bar! It's creamy, sweet, and delicious! There are little bites of chocolate cookies in the mix that just take this to another level! I'm not a big chocolate fan but I absolutely love this!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?