BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
My kids & husband love this, I don't really, it leaves a strange aftertaste in my mouth. But I buy them from time to time for my family & they say they are one of their favorites.
Corrine K.
Cookies and cream candy bars, have to be my al time favorite candy to snack on. every time I go to the store I get a bar. they're white chocolate with little cookie bits in it. and its just heaven in each bite!
Carolina J.
Lake Dallas, TX
I simply love this white chocolate it has two of my favorite things , chocolate and cookies and cream . What else can you ask for ?!! Very delicious mix of flavores and its so crunchy that o can resist on eating more I just love this product
Kaily B.
You know how too much white chocolate can get overwhelming? Well that doesn't happen with this bar. It really tastes like cookies and cream! And i don't know how they do it but the cookies are nice and crisp!
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I LOVE ANYTHING COOKIES 'N' CREAM FLAVORED SO YOU DAMN WELL BET I LOVED THIS. usually i buy these at rite aid or target, sparingly though. but if i could, i'd eat these every day.
Courtney A.
Perrysburg, OH
Cookies and cream bars have been around for ages. You seriously can't go wrong with one of these if you are a white chocolate lover like myself. I always grab one of these when I'm paying for gas or in line at the Grocer's. Always hits the spot!
Natazhia B.
Gordo, AL
Cookies and cream anything, I love!!!! This chocolate bar almost goes hand and hand with a crunch bar but instead is with delicious white chocolate and oreo cookie pieces! Heaven!
Jasmine B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good i can eat at least two at a time. I love how creamy it gets when it melts the you get a little bite of cookie which makes it so much better. I cant have white chocolate without these so this is mos def my go to chocolate to eat
Andrea D.
Now, I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I could reach for this chocolate bar every day! The creaminess and flavor does it all for me. I love that there's little bits of Oreo type cookies in the chocolate! This is an amazing white chocolate bar.
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
Creamy, Crunchy, Sweet and semi chocolatey. How can girl go wrong? The biggest problem, eating too much of it. This is one candy bar i cannot have at home because i cant stop! Hersehey's, you did it again!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?