BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Ai Quynh N.
Orlando, FL
My favorite two in one combo. My favorite ice cream is Cookies and Cream flavored so when Hersheys made it into a chocolate bar I was ecstatic! They're still my #1 go to bar in the grocery store. And the little pieces of cookie inside are to die for!
Natazhia B.
Gordo, AL
Cookies and cream anything, I love!!!! This chocolate bar almost goes hand and hand with a crunch bar but instead is with delicious white chocolate and oreo cookie pieces! Heaven!
Casey T.
I strongly hate white chocolate, but this is the one exception. I usually cannot stand eating white chocolate, because it is much too sweet and it's the fat of the cacao bean, but with the cookie element added, it makes everything so much better!
Andrea D.
Now, I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I could reach for this chocolate bar every day! The creaminess and flavor does it all for me. I love that there's little bits of Oreo type cookies in the chocolate! This is an amazing white chocolate bar.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
One of my favorite white chocolate items! This bar is so delicious with a hint of crunch into every bite. White chocolate is my all time favorite chocolate so whenever I see it I grab it and in glad I peff this up one day because it is so good!
Jacelyn Z.
Navasota, TX
Oh my... This is my favorite Hershey's Chocolate Bar. The little cookie bits are to die for!! If you haven't already tried it, you must. like an Oreo cookie but silky and smooth.
Emily J.
I love the cookies and cream Hershey's bar! I don't let myself buy them often since they are so dangerously addicting.. They are also great to crush up and put on top of warm brownies and they melt from there!!
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
My kids & husband love this, I don't really, it leaves a strange aftertaste in my mouth. But I buy them from time to time for my family & they say they are one of their favorites.
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
OMGG This is the best chocolate ever it has a nice crunch to it that you'll love. it goes good if you want to make s'more just a nice snack it's so yummy and tasty you'll love this chocolate bar it's the best
Kerri G.
I like these... once in a very long while. Just one piece is enough to tide me over until the next time... whenever that may be. I think white chocolate in general is too sweet... but I do like the crunchies!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?