BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Manuela A.
I love this candy bar, its taste i so good! the first bite is so yummy!vanilla cream, chocolate chip ,what else do you want? i think its the best treat you can eat. i bet if you put it in your ice cream its good too.
Ashlyn B.
Clinton township
Now I am not a chocolate person at all, but this product is so gooood! I love the crunch of the cookies. It reminds me of dipping a cookie in milk. I would buy again and recommend.
Ai Quynh N.
Orlando, FL
My favorite two in one combo. My favorite ice cream is Cookies and Cream flavored so when Hersheys made it into a chocolate bar I was ecstatic! They're still my #1 go to bar in the grocery store. And the little pieces of cookie inside are to die for!
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
My favorite as a child, now it's my son's favorite! So delish! It isn't very expensive, so I'd say it's a #good value. I allow my children to get candy about once a month, and my son picks this almost every time. I would recommend this to other.
Misty Velvet W.
Watkins Glen, NY
I am a big fan of white chocolate and there aren't many white chocolate candy bars out there. The cookies and creme is a nice blend of the white chocolate and the chocolate chocolate flavor so many love. Also the crunch of the cookies is a nice bonus!
Chelsea R.
Columbus, GA
I love cookies&cream! This is by far my favorite chocolate bar ever! I like to let the chocolate melt in my mouth then chew the cookie last. I actually think I am going to go to the store to get one. in KING SIZE
stephanie g.
BAY SHORE, NY
I love this chocolate. This is the only white chocolate I actually eat and that's only because of the chocolate pieces inside of the bar. Great now I'm craving a bar and will need to go to target to purchase one :)
Abigaill D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
By far my favorite candy! They are absolutely amazing. They are also good in s'mores! My dad likes to put them in his hot chocolate and I admit its pretty amazing
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I think these are a really high quality candy bar for the price, and Cookies & Cream is always a great flavor, but the white chocolate part is just a bit too sweet and sugary for me. Better for someone a bit younger who still craves super sweet things!
Jalayah L.
Saginaw , TX
This is my favorite chocolate bar from Hershey's, It's incredible delicious. I'm not fond of Cookies and creme ice-cream but this tastes much better then it. If you like chocolate you should give this bar a try!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?