BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Taylor K.
This is definitely not the worst I have ever tasted. I really don't like cookies n creme flavored things unless it is ice cream or something but this isn't a terrible product.
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I live white chocolate and the mix with the cookie is so addicting. Who can turn down a cookies and cream candy bar? I know I can't lol
Madi M.
Delphos, OH
This is the best candy bar in my opinion. It taste just like cookies and cream! There is little cookie chunks inside white chocolate. It's amazing and definitely a must when your having a bad day.
Pia M.
San Jose, CA
This is my absolute favorite of the Hershey chocolate bars. I love white chocolate, and the chocolate bits inside make them even more to die for. I love these bars, and I can't go for more than a couple weeks without binging on them.
Candice J.
By far my favorite candy bar of all time. Whenever I go to the store and have to have chocolate this is my go-to candy bar. My local grocery store usually has them on sale if you buy 2 sometimes 3!!
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
White chocolate is my least favorite but this candy bar is perfection! Myself and my husband love this. If your a fan of anything Cookies and Cream then this is the candy for you !!!!
Eugeanna L.
Red Springs, NC
Cookies and cream bar is really good. The best part is the White chocolate. I mean the cookies are great but the flavor of the white chocolate make it a really tasty treat.
Hannah B.
I don't understand why this chocolate bar is so amazing but it certainly is. the smooth, white chocolate melts in your mouth and the pieces of cookies pair so perfectly. this candy is by far my favorite from Hershey's. well done!!!
Sarah L.
Tualatin, OR
These are not the best quality of anything, but a cookies and cream bar is a nice little treat when we find them (most of our local stores no longer stock them regularly). Theres something about the mix in textures, and the burst of nostalgia that makes me pick one up when I see them, and savor the bar in the parking lot.
Martina M.
West Fargo, ND
This is one of my favorite chocolate bar, I'm from Italy and this doesn't exist there, however I managed to bring some with me and let my family and friends try. They all want to come visit me in the US to eat some XD Its addictive tho
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?