BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
This is by far my favorite chocolate bar. I do not normally eat chocolate but I can't resist these. They have bits of chocolate cookies in them covered in white chocolate! Delicious!
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
Everyone needs these in their cars especially when you're in a rush to work. Just savoring these will call ur stress down! Not to mention the sweetness just tastes like an amazing Oreo! Can't go wrong with Oreos!
Kendra B.
London , KY
I have been eating these since I was a small kid. Cookies and creme is my favorite for anything. Always pleased and happy when buying this candy bar!!! Great taste and smooth flavor.
Shivani P.
This is my favorite Hershey's candy bar! If you love Oreo or anything cookies and cream then you are sure to love this candy bar! It's definitely worth trying if you haven't already!
Claudia L.
Stockton , CA
This Bar is perfect for white chocolate lovers, and you can never go wrong with added cookie bites. Definitely a must grab for me when doing family movie night at home with my kiddos
stephanie g.
Bay shore , NY
I love this chocolate. This is the only white chocolate I actually eat and that's only because of the chocolate pieces inside of the bar. Great now I'm craving a bar and will need to go to target to purchase one :)
Ashlyn B.
Clinton township
Now I am not a chocolate person at all, but this product is so gooood! I love the crunch of the cookies. It reminds me of dipping a cookie in milk. I would buy again and recommend.
Manuela A.
I love this candy bar, its taste i so good! the first bite is so yummy!vanilla cream, chocolate chip ,what else do you want? i think its the best treat you can eat. i bet if you put it in your ice cream its good too.
Samairah K.
Brooklyn, NY
My all time favorite chocolate ever! I love it more than anything, bought it from Rite Aid and would recommend to anyone. They are very cheap and taste very good. I never tried anything like this one, and always is my go to when i crave chocolate.
Lauren C.
While these aren't gourmet chocolate bars-- they are definitely delicious. I personally don't like milk chocolate, so white chocolate is all that I eat. I highly recommend these to anyone who likes white chocolate!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?