BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Michelle B.
Not a huge chocolate fan but this has a good combination of flavors, so that the Chocolate does not overwhelm. Still is not my favorite... Again I do not like chocolate... But it is yummy non the less.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bars are addicting! I believe it has the perfect combination of white chocolate with just a great amount of cookies in every bite! :) You can't just eat one! I always end up eating the whole bar and some more! Smh
Desiree S.
Perfectly sweet with a great crunch! Any time I have a killer sweet tooth I hunt down a Hershey's cookies and cream bar. Paired with a glass of milk and this girl is one happy camper :)
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Hersheys used to be my favorite chocolate when I used to live in other country, it used to taste so good and it was definitely my best chocolate, but here in the USA it tastes like a soap bar for me ,it is funny how the same brand chocolate changes of taste in different countries.
Cecilia Z.
This is by far one of my favorite chocolate bars go this day! My mom use to buy me these when I was a kid. Now that I'm older they are a little too sweet for me, but I still love them as a small treat!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Hershey's cookies and cream bar, is hands down my all time favorite candy bar. I could eat this every day!! I love the sweet creaminess of the chocolate and the crunchy bits of cookies . I usually have a secret stash in my house at all tines!
Vi N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely my go-to candy when I still want something on the sweet/chocolatey side, but not exactly chocolate. I love cookies n cream flavor in general, esp in the ice cream form, and this satisfies my taste buds just as well.
Ashley M.
Lakeside, CA
I tried these for the first time about 6 months ago and since have had them a few more times. This chocolate is super sweet for a white chocolate bar. I love the cookie crunches in them. I think my favorite cookie bar of all time though was the cookies in chocolate and mint! YUM!
Kari O.
Love Hershey candy, and for good reason as its only 45 minute drive from my house to the factory! cookies and creme is an amazing bar when you aren't sure exactly what you want, candy bar or cookies?!
Alyssa F.
Let me just begin by saying YUM! This delicious bar will satisfy your craving for white chocolate and crunch all in one bite. These are super sweet so be cautious if you don't have a natural sweet tooth!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?