BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Danielle W.
White flour is my favorite and I love anything cookies and cream flavored so this is the candy bar I usually buy when I'm in the mood for chocolate. However not every store carries it, you have to look a little.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars it has been since I was very little which is funny cause I'm usually not a fan of white chocolate but this truly is decadent and delicious!
Misty Velvet W.
Watkins Glen, NY
I am a big fan of white chocolate and there aren't many white chocolate candy bars out there. The cookies and creme is a nice blend of the white chocolate and the chocolate chocolate flavor so many love. Also the crunch of the cookies is a nice bonus!
Kristin Y.
I am a Chocolate lover! Wether its in liquid or solid form, ill eat it!!! But when it comes to white chocolate, its hard for me to find that perfect taste. This candy bar is such a classic and believe it or not, the ONLY white chocolate ill eat !
Samantha  F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE this chocolate. It crunchy which I love. Just be aware it might be hard to stop eating it after your first bite. You might need water after you eat the whole bar, because who can just have one square.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Love, love, love this chocolate. Soooooooo good. Creamy white chocolate with little chocolate chips in them. You get that sweet delicious taste with the crunch of the chocolate chips.
Anna B.
Imagine that you are sitting in a small coffee shop in Paris and drinking a cappuccino, when suddenly you see a hot french guy walk by you, holding a Hershey's bar. You drop that cappuccino and the cup shatters, but no matter! You walk up to the guy and snatch the bar and run off into the sunset, as he stares at the bar in your hand, jaw agape.
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
This is really one of my favorite candy bars . I prefer to stick them in the refrigerator over night and enjoy it the next day . For some reason it's so much better that way but I love them ! This cookies an cream one is by far my fav herseys has made !
atk k.
Love this cookie/chocolate bar give an amazing taste of Oreos. I will like it if you like Oreos but most importantly you have to like white chocolate or else you might not like it.
Barbara D.
Me encantaaaaa demasiado, la última vez que lo probé fue hace alrededor de 1 mes y soy adicta a él, me encantan estos chocolates como nada! Son mejor del mundo, me gustaría que trajera más contenido jajaja pero así está bien!! Me encantaaaaann!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?