BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I don't have a big sweet tooth, but out of all the candy bars this is my favorite. You can't go wrong with chocolate, but white chocolate is even better. This candy bar is very affordable, and I probably eat one about every other month. If you're looking for something different, and satisfying, this candy bar is for you.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This has been my favorite chocolate bar since I was 7 years old. I love the sweetness, indulgence and the crunch of the cookies. It's a lot sweeter than the other Hershey's staples. It tastes like white chocolate even technically according to the ingredients, it's not considered white chocolate. It tastes the best when its slowly starting to melt, plus it's filling. You aren't going to find another candy bar like it.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious, creamy, crisp, and sweet. It melts in my mouth. This has been one of my favorite Hershey's products since it came out years ago. Very affordable. Easy to locate at most grocery, convenient, and dollar stores. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have diet restrictions with a sweet tooth.
Gabriela R.
San Antonio
The cookies 'n' cream flavor is literally my go to flavor for everything. You never go wrong with this flavor, especially with the Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream bar. It's heaven in my mouth. The crunchiness of the cookies within the smooth white chocolate bar is such a great combination. Writing about this makes my mouth water. Go out and buy the hershey's cookies 'n' cream bar, you won't regret it.
Paige M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a childhood favorite for me! They're just different enough that they get me away from my usual chocolate candy snack, but still close enough that I go reaching for it time and time again. They're always affordable and just a great alternative to your usual Reece's or Snickers bar!
Haley S.
Benton, KY
I remember being young and spending lots of time at the hospital. The highlight of every visit was getting a Hershey's Cookies N Cream from the hospital gift shop. At the time I wasn't able to find them anywhere but our hospital, but now that they're making a comeback I get to enjoy them all the time!! they're always a favorite and I will forever recommend them to anyone looking for a sweet treat!
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
I remember this being my favorite chocolate and my First love always getting me 2 or 3 bars. it was so cute because he knew i loved them so he used to get my Roses and always had a Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream on the side. LOve leaving the chocolate melt in my mouth and than chewin on the cookies bits.
kay k.
Arlington, TX
i love hershys im addicted to eating it. very cheap everywhere i see i just have to buy. if you dont like it you are missing out!!!!!!! i always buy in walmart,family dollar, dollar tree , target. i always buy like 5 of them because they are really good i think anyone should buy this
Grace E.
Just had to show love and support for my favorite Hershey's flavor. I love anything Cookies N' Cream and Hershey's got it just right. I don't snack of these too often, and that's probably why I'm a fan because every time I do get to eat these, it's soo good. I don't think I can have too much of them though because I think they run a little sweeter than most of the other flavors. But other than that, this chocolate is my ultimate go-to whenever my sweet tooth comes.
Jenny D.
I don't know what it is about this candy bar but this thing is heaven.  The weirdest part is that I don't even normally like white chocolate!  Something about the crunch of the cookie part mixed with the sweetness of the chocolate is just perfect.  Basically the only white chocolate I'll eat!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?