BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Netta C.
Alpharetta, GA
Tasty,mix of white chocolate and cookies. Tastes creamy I personally like it. The appearance of the chocolate bar is visually appealing and I see myself buying this product in the future again.
LeNee C.
Rexburg, ID
Love the crunch the bar has and it is creamy I am just not a big fan of white chocolate. This is a non-waxy and good flavored white chocolate though. Something different for that cookie lover.
Edwarlyn B.
Is my all time favorite Hershey's chocolate!!!!! I always grab 2 of these is addictive and delicious. Affordable and amazing!! I love the tiny cookies inside the bar, is absolutely delicious!!
Connie P.
I've loved these since I was a little kid! They're kind of cloyingly sweet, but I love the little crunch bits, and I often have to fight to keep myself from grabbing one at any checkout lane.
Kelli C.
I LOVE the Hershey's Cookies N Cream Bar. When I am craving something sweet but not full on chocolate, i eat this bar. It has the cookie pieces in it to give it a bit of crunch, which I like.
Savannah G.
Omaha, NE
If you love white chocolate and cookies, this is your candy bar. The cookies are spread evenly throughout the bar and the white chocolate is sweet and creamy. It truly doesn't get any better.
Chenavia P.
Jacksonville, FL
Very convienient when you just want to snack and not carry around a full sized candy bar lol. They taste absilutely the same and the shall paper wrappings are so small to open and dispose of.
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
By far my favorite chocolate candy. I love when Easter comes around & these show up everywhere. One is never enough. The white chocolate & chocolate cookie combo is perfect. Bravo Hershey's!
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Es mi barra de chocolate favorita de toda la bolita del mundo... el chocolate blanco es taaaaan rico y acompañado de trocitos de galletas uuff no hay mejor invención que esta definitivamente
Anna W.
This is my favorite Hershey flavor (unless I am making s'mores). It is VERY sweet, though, so I can only have a couple squares at a time. Affordable and available anywhere. Nice sweet treat!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?