BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Camila V.
This chocolate is delicious in all the ways! You can feel the taste of every single flavor and the satisfaction. It is good to make cakes, cookies...
It has no-eggs so it is perfect for lacto-vegetarian people.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
I'm not a fan of Hershey's Milk Chocolate, nor am I into white chocolate, but I feel like this bar is a good compromise. The cookie pieces offset the white chocolate, making it tasty and providing good texture.
Susan W.
Emeryville, CA
..and I can't NOT finish the bar. I actually don't like white chocolate as it is normally too sweet and "artificial" tasting, but this is a different story. I like cracking it into the pre-shaped rectangles so that I don't finish the bar too quickly.
Katie F.
Thornton, CO
This is my all time favorite candy! I don't know how anyone could give it a bad review. It is like heaven in my mouth!! When my boyfriend wants to make me happy this is the go to surprise he brings home for me. :-)
Ashley M.
Little Rock, AR
Omg!! These are to die for. I absolutely love them. Favorite candy by far. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but man did these little individual packages hit the spot. Plus you can always save them for later if you only need a little something sweet.
Ashlyn B.
Clinton township
Now I am not a chocolate person at all, but this product is so gooood! I love the crunch of the cookies. It reminds me of dipping a cookie in milk. I would buy again and recommend.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hershey's cookies and cream has to be my all time favorite candy bar. It's an amazing duo of white chocolate and little cookie bits that I've tried. It even has the taste you'd expect to have with a Hershey bar.
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
My favorite as a child, now it's my son's favorite! So delish! It isn't very expensive, so I'd say it's a #good value. I allow my children to get candy about once a month, and my son picks this almost every time. I would recommend this to other.
Julie R.
Peru, IN
Who doesn't like Hershey's Cookies and Creme candy! OMG I LOVE IT! I just love white chocolate and can't pass it up when I'm in the candy aisle of the store and they have the Hershey's cookies and creme. YUMMMM
patricia g.
This is definitely one of my favorite chocolates. I love white chocolate and if you have some cookies is much richer. I feel that size is ideal and the price too.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?