BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kara E.
Knoxville, TN
I am not a huge fan of white chocolate to begin with, but this always seems a bit waxy and stale, plus the "cookie bits" are an odd texture contrast to the chocolate itself. Needless to say this is not something I go out of my way to purchase, but I'd eat it if it were given to me.
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
Cookies and cream is one of the few Hersheys bars I like. I don't particulary like Hersheys or white chocolate, but this one has a special place on my favorite chocolate list.. it is so rich and creamy, with little crumchy bits in it. Love it
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
These are so delicious, This is my favorite white chocolate bar ever made. I love the crunchiness and how the chocolate pretty much melts in your mouth, I wish I had one now lol.
Ashleigh B.
Plymouth, MA
Hershey's chocolate tastes like splenda and wax. This is the most tolerable of Hershey's bars, in my opinion, but it's by no means some chocolatier style of candy. I swear it used to be a lot better. I only buy these when they are on sale.
Nakei H.
I absolutely LOVE Hershey's Cookie & Cream bar, I buy them 10 at a time and I love to eat them with chocolate ice-cream! I have to hide them from everyone in the house, lol, I know that's bad but I'm addicted to them
Kelsey S.
I'm not a huge white chocolate fan, but I do really like these when they have a good mix of the chocolate pieces and white chocolate foundation... I always seem to get lopsided ones with huge chunks of just plain white chocolate though.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
I love this candy bar!! For anyone who loves cookies and cream this is a must! It's perfect little squares of heaven!! Also you must try this with s'mores....instead of a chocolate bar, use this and I promise you will not be disappointed!!
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
These are my favorite candy bar! I love any chocolate but I just love cookies and creme. It's so good and something I can always enjoy. I keep one of the large ones around my house in case I am having a bad day or just having a craving!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Hershey's cookies and cream bar, is hands down my all time favorite candy bar. I could eat this every day!! I love the sweet creaminess of the chocolate and the crunchy bits of cookies . I usually have a secret stash in my house at all tines!
Tuskee B.
This was my favorite candy bar growing up. The crunchiness of the cookies and the sweetness of the white chocolate. I loved it when it would melt all together if I left it in the car. Or it's even better if you put it in the freezer. Yum!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?