BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
atk k.
Love this cookie/chocolate bar give an amazing taste of Oreos. I will like it if you like Oreos but most importantly you have to like white chocolate or else you might not like it.
Kayla H.
Moscow, PA
Out of the Hershey's chocolate flavors the cookies and cream bars have to be my favorite. They are super sweet, creamy and delicious. If you don't have a love affair with sweetness, this flavor may not be for you.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My husband and I both love Hershey's cookies and cream bars. It's the best of both worlds: cookies and chocolate! He likes to grab us one on his way home from work, and we'll split it after the kids go to sleep.
Susan W.
Emeryville, CA
..and I can't NOT finish the bar. I actually don't like white chocolate as it is normally too sweet and "artificial" tasting, but this is a different story. I like cracking it into the pre-shaped rectangles so that I don't finish the bar too quickly.
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
One of the best chocolate out there, nothing compared with the regular Hershey's. I could eat this all day because I love the how creamy it tastes it's delicious, I feel like it tastes like orchata water flavor sometimes
Tricia A.
Cupertino, CA
I absolutely love this chocolate bar. Most of my most favorite flavors is cookies and cream, something is very addicting about white chocolate. The only problem I have is that white chocolate is quite rich, so the sweetness can be a bit much sometimes
Samantha  F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE this chocolate. It crunchy which I love. Just be aware it might be hard to stop eating it after your first bite. You might need water after you eat the whole bar, because who can just have one square.
Cristina M.
I can eat these ALL day. M favorite thing to do while eating is let the chocolate melt in my mouth and then eat the chips. White chocolate is my favorite. They are super cheap and can find in any grocery store.
Kelly M.
Conklin , MI
I love this candy bar because it is not boring old chocolate! The white chocolate mixed with the coco beads are the perfect combo! Great little treat whenever you're craving something sweet but not overwhelming!
Kristy M.
Don't usually love chocolates unless there's something special about them so this definitely hits all bases. White chocolate is my favorite and the cookie bits add the best flavor and little crunch to every bite.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?