BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Garam A.
Dearborn, MI
Lots of people love it but u don't find myself reaching for it often (more like ever) Hershey's has a huge selection to choose from that are ten times better then this one. I can't ever get past the first row of this chocolate bar without feeling sick.
brittany w.
This is absolutely one of my favorite candys.It is the best Hershey bar out there if you ask me.Ive been looking for ways to incorporate this particular candy into some of my baking recipes..I'm especially excited to try it in a brownie mix I'm testing.
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
Yum! i love this so much. these are my favorite. But I have to say that it is too sweet and finishing the whole bar starts to make me sick from the throat. Despite all that, I still can't stop myself from grabbing one of these Hershey's cookies n cream
chrissy b.
California, MD
This is the perfect treat to indulge in if you are looking to satisfy your sweet tooth. The white chocolate is filled with bits of chocolate cookies, and each bite is like dipping an oreo into a glass of milk. Definitely one of the best sweets out there.
Robin K.
Hersheys cookies and cream candy bars are my daughters favorite, I'm not the biggest fan of candy but she is entirely over the top with this sweet treat. The way she decribes it is, something the heavens have make so we can have something to smile about.
Lyn L.
Norwalk, CA
When I'm craving something sweet Hershey's cookies and creme is one of my go to chocolate bars. It's just so cute and festive to grab these instead during the holidays and make great stocking stuffers for the kiddies.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
One of my favorite candies. not to sweet, nice crunchy cookies and cheep. have always loved cookies and cream. white chocolate is nice. maybe make one with a different flavor cookie??
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love this candy bar I'm not to into dark chocolate so this is so great it just melts in your mouth I definitely would tell anybody to try this delicious white Chocolate bar yummy so good and creamy and it doesn't hurt the it's cookies and cream flavor
halina j.
My first time I ever had a Hershey's Cookies and Creme bar, I was in high school. It has remained my favorite for the past 15 years! It now has became my kids favorite! Always a nice addition to a gift bag, or stocking!
Nicole A.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
It's too much sweet but I like it! And you can find all the supermarkets! The combination it's the best, white chocolate with cookie, it's delicious! I recommend!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?