BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kayla P.
Suches, GA
Hershey's Cookies n Creme is my favorite candy bar. Creamy white chocolate with crunchy cookie bits, you can't go wrong! I always buy the king size... and I am still sad when it's gone. Can't get enough
Julie N.
Manteca, CA
A nice smooth, creamy candy bar with yummy bits of Oreo cookies....what's not to love about this!! The chocolate is not overwhelmingly sweet and it just simply melts in your mouth!! So good....if you're not on a diet.
Erica B.
These are my favorite candy of all time!!! I love how different they are from any other candy ive tried. Could eat them all day even though I'm usually not a big fan of white chocolate.
Jessica S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really creamy and smooth. The white chocolate is super sweet and taste like pur bliss. One of the best candy bars I have ever tasted. So yummy.Thinking of buying some tonight.
Racquel K.
I'm a huge candy lover but if you ask me what my favorite candy bar is, I don't have to think twice! Hershey's cookie and cream bar is amazing. The creamy white chocolate and the little chocolate chips are to die for.
Taylor V.
Hollywood, FL
These are the best chocolates I have ever had. I cannot find them anywhere though which makes me think they may have discontinued them :( I always get the cookies and cream bar but these are even better!
Kaydee M.
Catawba, VA
My all time favorite chocolate bar! It's the perfect blend of white chocolate and cookies ! I don't even like chocolate but I could eat one of these every day and never get tired of the delicious flavor
Nikki S.
Clio, MI
I love these candy bars. Every time I go to the store and pass one, I have to buy one no matter what. I also enjoy these one section at a time, so that I can actually savor it.
Lauren J.
Only some brands of white chocolate is good but... Hershey's always delivers especially with their chocolate bars!! It's a perfect combination of the cookies with the chocolate, my best friends favorite!
Bri D.
This is my go to! I always go for this its so good. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but whenever I have a craving I always buy this. I would highly recommend this.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?