BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Alexandria J.
I love Cookies and Cream bars by themselves, but my favorite way to eat them is during the summer on a s'more. I use the Cookies and Cream instead of a normal Hershey's bar. It changes the whole s'more experience :)
Ogechi N.
Fontana, CA
One of my favorite candies in the world !!!!!!!!!! Kind of sweet but this is he only exception since I don't like too sweet candies or food . Melt in your mouth chocolate and surprising crunches here and there . Great snack !
Delma B.
Grovetown, GA
So, I love Chocolate I will admit that but for some reason as I tend to eat as much as I can I tend to break out as much as it would like. So, I started eating white chocolate and I must admit I have less break outs and I still get my chocolate fixing!
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar is probably the only Hershey's candy bar I can sit and eat the entire bar in one go. It's too hard not to. Those little cookie pieces compliment the white chocolate so perfectly!
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
If you are looking for a cookies and cream chocolate bar, this is one of the best. it is the perfect combination of cookies and cream! I've had the ghirardelli cookies and creme, and it's nothing compared to this one.
Nancy L.
Modesto, Ca
This chocolate is the most amazing thing to hit the shelves. The chocolate is perfectly sweet and melts in your mouth, while the crunchy chocolate adds that light crisp crunch to your bar. This is my favorite chocolate, even more so than See's Candies!
Rachel S.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. It's definitely the creamiest Hershey bar out there, and it's definitely one that's hard for me to pass up in the check out line. White chocolate isn't always my favorite, but this candy bar is all but irresistible.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Usually I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but these are great! Theres a perfect balance of white chocolate and cookie. Its all VERY rich and i went through a period where these were the only candy bars i would eat.
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
Yum! i love this so much. these are my favorite. But I have to say that it is too sweet and finishing the whole bar starts to make me sick from the throat. Despite all that, I still can't stop myself from grabbing one of these Hershey's cookies n cream
Asia S.
Austell, GA
This is the best candy bar hands down. With the chocolate it is so smooth. The chocolate cookie like pieces are not to big and candy just melts in you mouth. I am so happy that they finally have this product in mini, regular and my favorite king size.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?