BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Liz R.
My absolute favorite candy bar, by far. I'm not a fan of milk chocolate, which is what makes this so great--it's white chocolate, with little bits of oreo cookie pieces in every bite.
Robin K.
Hersheys cookies and cream candy bars are my daughters favorite, I'm not the biggest fan of candy but she is entirely over the top with this sweet treat. The way she decribes it is, something the heavens have make so we can have something to smile about.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Yum!!! If you like cookies and cream you'll love this candy bar. A little sweet to eat all the time but for when I'm craving something extra sweet this is perfect.
chrissy b.
California, MD
This is the perfect treat to indulge in if you are looking to satisfy your sweet tooth. The white chocolate is filled with bits of chocolate cookies, and each bite is like dipping an oreo into a glass of milk. Definitely one of the best sweets out there.
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Seriously love this candy bar!!! It's amazing and def one I grab at least 3xs a month! Super cheap for the quality and taste. Nothing compares as many have tried but most have failed.
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They say chocolate is a girls best friend especially when aunt flo shows up which is why Hershey cookies and cream is my go to every time, period or not i love it and is and always will be my favoeite chocolate candy bar
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Love this stuff I can't usually eat regular milk chocolate so I don't like chocolate like everyone but white chocolate I can eat and it's a good treat now ant then
Lyn L.
Norwalk, CA
When I'm craving something sweet Hershey's cookies and creme is one of my go to chocolate bars. It's just so cute and festive to grab these instead during the holidays and make great stocking stuffers for the kiddies.
Candi F.
Berthoud, CO
Love creamy white chocolate and Oreo cookies? Then this is the perfect candy bar for you because it is absolutely loaded with both! Delicious any time of the year.
Alexandria J.
I love Cookies and Cream bars by themselves, but my favorite way to eat them is during the summer on a s'more. I use the Cookies and Cream instead of a normal Hershey's bar. It changes the whole s'more experience :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?