BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love cookies and cream. This chocolate bar is my favorite. Its creamy and very rich in texture and flavor. The nice mix and blend of cookies and vanilla is mouth watering. I will forever continue to buy this brand.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
The cookies and cream bar is ok at best. I love white chocolate, but this bar honestly never does it for me. I think you'd be better off springing for real white chocolate or grabbing a cookie.
halina j.
My first time I ever had a Hershey's Cookies and Creme bar, I was in high school. It has remained my favorite for the past 15 years! It now has became my kids favorite! Always a nice addition to a gift bag, or stocking!
Candi F.
Berthoud, CO
Love creamy white chocolate and Oreo cookies? Then this is the perfect candy bar for you because it is absolutely loaded with both! Delicious any time of the year.
Racquel K.
I'm a huge candy lover but if you ask me what my favorite candy bar is, I don't have to think twice! Hershey's cookie and cream bar is amazing. The creamy white chocolate and the little chocolate chips are to die for.
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Seriously love this candy bar!!! It's amazing and def one I grab at least 3xs a month! Super cheap for the quality and taste. Nothing compares as many have tried but most have failed.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love this candy bar I'm not to into dark chocolate so this is so great it just melts in your mouth I definitely would tell anybody to try this delicious white Chocolate bar yummy so good and creamy and it doesn't hurt the it's cookies and cream flavor
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
These are good, but there are definitely other cookies n' cream flavored chocolate that taste a bit better. I find that if I have more than two or three of these that I get a bit nauseous, that could just be me, though. Overall, this snack is just okay.
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS. i love white chocolate and i love cookies and cream (or Oreos) so why not put it together this is a very nice chocolate it melts in your mouth and then your left with the crunchy cookie pieces delicious!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Yum!!! If you like cookies and cream you'll love this candy bar. A little sweet to eat all the time but for when I'm craving something extra sweet this is perfect.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?