BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Rachel F.
Bothell , WA
The majority of people I meet aren't so fond of white chocolate. This is so tasty though. It has just the right amount of darker chocolates in the Oreo cookie to cut off the too sweet whiter chocolate. Mmm! Great treat for Mother's or Father's Day!!
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
When I was in high school I used to sell these for a school club to raise money. EVERYONE LOVED THEM! They were always the first to sell out! One day I had a girl buy all twenty! Although they are good, personally I rather have the milk chocolate.
Jasmine B.
I am in love with these bars. When I am on a candy spree, these are definitely my go to! I love that they have bits of cookies in the bar! they are also great for baking with! There are so many recipes that you can use these for! So it is versatile.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
I love love love love this chocolate bar feel like it is so much better than their original they're a little pieces of cookies and I said it's really good really yummy really tasty really truly mean enjoyable
Kristine A.
I don't usually buy white chocolate but I love the combination with the little cookie bits. I like to break off a rectangle and let it met in my mouth before chewing the cookies. I is a bit sweet though so I usually wash it down with a glass of water.
Mallori S.
Tastes just like a cookies and cream milkshake melting in your mouth! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but when I get a hankering I turn to Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. White Chocolate lovers will die over this. Creamy with cookie bits.
priscilla a.
Lawrenceville, GA
I can't tell you enough how much i love this candy... From the white chocolate to the cookies it just pure heaven .. Now that they have the giant version it just made my addiction even more harder to break...
Carolyn G.
I think it was a wonderful idea, but this isn't my favorite Hershey's product. It is slightly too rich for me to choose this particular candy bar as regularly as I would other candies when I am having a treat.
Susan G.
San Angelo, TX
Who doesn't love Hershey's chocolate?! I do before milk chocolate over anything, but you can not go wrong with cookies n cream! It is the right amount of sweet, and will hit that craving right out of the park!
Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely a timeless classic. I have loved the cookies and cream Hershey bar ever since I was a child and will probably love it on my deathbed. Super rich and creamy and its amazing in the Hershey drops too.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?