BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
White chocolate has definitely become my favorite since cI can't eat chocolate much and I just love how much sweeter it tastes. Cookies and cream bars were a staple in my life. Even my candy of choice at my high school graduation party. If you love sweet and crunchy then this is the chouce for you.
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They say chocolate is a girls best friend especially when aunt flo shows up which is why Hershey cookies and cream is my go to every time, period or not i love it and is and always will be my favoeite chocolate candy bar
Kayla M.
San diego, CA
I've been enjoying these ever since i was a little kid, only now i limit myself on how often i purchase them:) they are very unique in flavor and are exactly what you would imagine when you think of cookie n' cream.
Josephine S.
This is my favorite cholate to eat when I don't want a milk chocolate. Its so yummy. The white chocolate compliments the cookies inside. Cookies are good too. One of my favorite snacks to eat or much on at the movies.
Snowber J.
Arlington, TX
This has been my most favorite candy bar ever since I was a little girl. It just has the most amazing taste. This is definitely my go to candy. The rich creamy taste with the texture of the chips is perfection. I some likes like to break it up into little pieces, melt it in the microwave, and eat it with a spoon. Everyone should definitely try it out!
halina j.
My first time I ever had a Hershey's Cookies and Creme bar, I was in high school. It has remained my favorite for the past 15 years! It now has became my kids favorite! Always a nice addition to a gift bag, or stocking!
Rochelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that every time you take a bit of this candy you get a piece of the cookie. The mix of the white chocolate and cookies are a great combo to add to a long day. I feel like I'm in heaven when I take my first bit.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love this candy bar I'm not to into dark chocolate so this is so great it just melts in your mouth I definitely would tell anybody to try this delicious white Chocolate bar yummy so good and creamy and it doesn't hurt the it's cookies and cream flavor
Adaora E.
I'm not typically a white chocolate fan, but I could eat a million of these. The little cookie pieces add the perfect amount of crunch. I would recommend putting them in the fridge or freezer and eating it cold.
Lyn L.
Norwalk, CA
When I'm craving something sweet Hershey's cookies and creme is one of my go to chocolate bars. It's just so cute and festive to grab these instead during the holidays and make great stocking stuffers for the kiddies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?