BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Lisa T.
My all time favorite chocolate bar! Milk chocolate might be some people's favorite but this gives the best of both worlds. Just make sure you have a drink afterwards cause I'm always thirsty after eating this.
Brianna M.
I remember my senior year of high school i would eat one of these candy bars each day. they are so good. i would tell anyone to eat one because they are just that good.
Mallori S.
Tastes just like a cookies and cream milkshake melting in your mouth! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but when I get a hankering I turn to Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. White Chocolate lovers will die over this. Creamy with cookie bits.
Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely a timeless classic. I have loved the cookies and cream Hershey bar ever since I was a child and will probably love it on my deathbed. Super rich and creamy and its amazing in the Hershey drops too.
priscilla a.
Lawrenceville, GA
I can't tell you enough how much i love this candy... From the white chocolate to the cookies it just pure heaven .. Now that they have the giant version it just made my addiction even more harder to break...
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
I used to love the cookies & cream bar! I would treat myself to it every now and then. It's a little sweeter than I eat now, I'm more of a dark chocolate person now. But still very tasty every now and then! Love the little cookies pieces in it!
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
People that know me know that a cookies and cream bar is the way to my heart. it is creamy and delicious. I'm also really picky about texture, and there's something about the little cookie bits in this bar that makes is just a little crispy, but in a way that perfectly balances the creaminess.
Shoshannah J.
Green Bay, WI
These things are amazing! At first I thought it was going to taste like Oreos or something but it was way better has a nice crunch to it and the chocolate is nice and smooth couldn't have picked a better flavor and I can't wait to see what they come up with next.
Erin C.
I love this for when I want something very sweet! The white chocolate isn't overbearing and the cookie bits are my favorite! I don't always reach for it when I want chocolate but every now and then I crave it!
Susan G.
San Angelo, TX
Who doesn't love Hershey's chocolate?! I do before milk chocolate over anything, but you can not go wrong with cookies n cream! It is the right amount of sweet, and will hit that craving right out of the park!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?