BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Julie T.
MILTON, PA
It's funny to me that I get cravings for these because I don't really like white chocolate. I'm not sure what it is but These are the only thing made with primarily white chocolate that I eat and I really do like them.
Natasha L.
First cookies and cream item I ate. This got me hooked on to cookies and cream stuff. Perfect blend of creamy white chocolate and the cookie pieces. The cookie pieces is the best part. The drops are as good as the bar.
Morgan D.
Sunnyvale, CA
This candy is just the BEST! Not too sweet, or too chocolate-y. . .just the perfect combination of white chocolate and "oreo" crunch flavor. I also enjoy how it doesn't melt super fast!
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
These have to be one of my favorite candy bars. I just love the oreo taste. I just wish they weren't so awful for you! :-( love love love! If you haven't tried one, and like most things sweet, what are you waiting for!
Chrysthel S.
Totally addicted to the Cookies and Cream candy bar! It is one of my favorites. The chocolate is very creamy and totally addicting! These candy bars will never get old. I always buy one when i got to the grocery store!
Sugar S.
This is literally the best Hershey's chocolate bar! I always grab one while I'm waiting for my items to be rung up at the cash register. Tastes better than Oreos and ice cream... and that's saying a lot! ^o^ mmm mm mmm!!!
Natalia J.
Campbell, CA
This is definitely one of my go to candy options when I can find it in a store. I love all things cookies and cream and this certainly hits the spot. I always say I'm only going to eat half but once I start it always ends up the same.....all gone! The crunchy little cookie bits mixed with the white chocolate sweetness make this treat one to write home about!
Robin K.
Hersheys cookies and cream candy bars are my daughters favorite, I'm not the biggest fan of candy but she is entirely over the top with this sweet treat. The way she decribes it is, something the heavens have make so we can have something to smile about.
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
If you are looking to spoil yourself with something delicious then here you go! If your looking to be healthy while doing it then just go ahead and throw this out the window! Really good but not really good for you!
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love cookies and cream. This chocolate bar is my favorite. Its creamy and very rich in texture and flavor. The nice mix and blend of cookies and vanilla is mouth watering. I will forever continue to buy this brand.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?