BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Lisbeth M.
I'm a chocolate lover, but this one is the glory. It is an exquisite white chocolate, unequaled. In what they try one can not stop eating it and they will want more, it is without doubt my favorite of all time.

Cookies and chocolate make an excellent combination that in the mouth almost melts.

I recommend it to all those people who love chocolate and who have not yet had the chance to try it, to do so they will not regret it. I certainly buy it all the time.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
Hershey’s is something  as ‘Chocolate cookie bits in white chocolate’, it sounded just what I needed on. The chocolate is very sweet, but nice enough. My main problem is with the cookie bits.  I am a big fan of these and i would chose them over milk Chocolate. They are so creamy and perfect for baking and parties. like white Choclate you will love these because it is not the typical white chocolate it is one of a kind. It will melt in your mouth  If .
kimberly m.
I love the cookie crumbs on the chocolate .. Adds great texture but the bigger bars that are sold during Christmas are too thick to where you see the thick layer of just chocolate then the cookie parts at the bottom ... Other then that it's delicious
Fiorentina C.
I love the chocolate bar every time I go to the store and see it next to the checkout stand I always grab one. I never get enough of that if anything I wish it came in a bigger size than a lot of the grocery stores I go to because I would totally buy that. Probably one of my favorite chocolate bars her she sent me I'm in love with cookies and cream I love all types of it that it be an ice cream for me chocolate form or anything like that I love this can't reiterate that enough if you like chocolate and the light creamy stuff I suggest you try this out really good
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love white chocolate so having this paired with chunky pieces of cookies? Yum! Definitely cookies and cream in a chocolate bar version. Sometimes it can be overbearingly sweet sometimes. But what do you know, it's a candy bar! Haha. One of my faves, always pick it up when I see it. Especially since it's so cheap, you just can't say no.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I prefer these to the regular Hershey's chocolate. I've always preferred white chocolate and this candy really does taste like cookies and cream ice cream. It's pretty difficult to stop eating them! The bits of Oreo cookies add some nice crunch and texture to every bite! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Since I have a big sweet tooth, I often reach for the  Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream Bars. This Chocolate melts in your mouth and its tasty. It's certainly Delicious and Addicting. I usually get mine at Dollar Tree for cheap so I stock up when I can. I recommend these to all the Sweets connoisseurs out there!
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am pretty indecisive on my feelings for this. When I was a tween in the 1990s, I loved cookies n' cream hershey's bars. As an adult I find the taste to be pretty offensive..unless I have had a couple drink or that random sweet urge! When I say offensive, I mean that for me, it has way too much sugar. I don't have a huge sweet-tooth in the first place. That, in addition to all the chemical additives, this is just a no go for me in the future!
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I don't have a big sweet tooth, but out of all the candy bars this is my favorite. You can't go wrong with chocolate, but white chocolate is even better. This candy bar is very affordable, and I probably eat one about every other month. If you're looking for something different, and satisfying, this candy bar is for you.
Sam E.
Lake Wales, FL
I'm not proud but these candy bars are absolutely my greatest weakness. I have a love hate relationship with them because they taste SO GOOD but they are SO BAD for you. They're probably one of the most unhealthy candy bars out there. They're definitely worth it as long as you only eat them on occasion. I get them maybe once or twice a year-usually when it's 'that time of the month'. They satisfy the cravings and then some.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?