BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jessica G.
I like buying these cookies and creme eggs during Easter time. The eggs are fun and the flavor is so yummy. Kids love to find these in their baskets and I'm little treats. I love sharing with others.
Laura L.
These Hershey Cookie n Creme Drops are so addictive. I love the white chocolate with the bits of cookie folded in. I like the candy bar, but I think the Drops are my favorite. I absolutely recommend!
Chelsea H.
This is actually my favorite Hershey's candy! It's sweet but not over the top sweet and the 'cookie' part of it makes the texture a little crunchy with the smoothness of the chocolate, perfect combo.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I am an admitted chocolate addict, but there is something about this that just brings me back to my childhood. they are so gooooddd. perfect combination of white and milk chocolate with oreo pieces.
Rachell L.
My absolute FAVORITE treat. White chocolate has to be the best tasting chocolate. Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is so creamy and just melts in your mouth. I can eat this everyday if I wanted too.
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
My favorite "chocolate bar" ever I'm totally obsessed with it the flavor is soooooo good and creamy I can eat a ton of these and never get tired of the flavor I will definitely recommend 100000000%
Jha'kimbree H.
I Love These Chocolate Bars, Ever Since The First Time I Tried Them I Knew I'd Have An Addiction Lol. They Taste As Described, Like Cookies And Creme. Nice Price ! They Also Come In A King Size Bar
Christopher P.
I CANNOT STOP EATING THESE. Seriously, they taste so good. Such a nice guilty pleasure treat every once in a while! Creamy white chocolate with chunks of cookie. Could you ask for anything more?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay, AL
Delishhhh. Love this bar more than the milk chocolate! I went through a phase where I ate these like 3 times a week and it was my favorite! I try to stay away from them but always end up craving
Saba S.
Orange, CA
These are perfect for whenever I need a little sweet treat throughout the day! The fact that theres no hard candy shell makes it so much better! For the price you definitely get a lot of candy!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?