BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
I have a sweet tooth.. I love my chocolate anytime of the day and many different varieties!!! I like to put my Cookies and Cream Bar with my ice cream along with other toppings..

I think it adds that touch of cookie and chocolate to the ice cream.. no need to dunk your cookies in milk this way...
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I personally do not like this bar. 1. It is really unhealthy, not sure why it is under wellness. 2. It just doesn't taste that good. If your going to have a candy bar choose a 60% or more dark chocolate bar. They are really good and have health benefits.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
What is there to review if you haven't tried this already... Go buy one now! It has a smooth white chocolate with little cookie bits that just melt into your mouth. I absolutely love Hershey's Cookies and Cream.
Jenna B.
Columbus, OH
Delicious! It's nice if you want a bit of chocolate, but want to mix things up a bit. Hershey's always has super smooth chocolate, and the white chocolate of this bar is no exception.
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
White chocolate PLUS chocolate cookies?!? Sign me up! I love these little bars of delight - the white chocolate is creamy bliss and the chocolate cookie crumbles makes this an almost perfect treat. i would rate these a 10 if the scoring went that high.
Jordan R.
I really like the taste of it but I just don't see myself able to eat a whole bar at once.. It isn't like the same as plain milk chocolate (of course), but I just see it as a very light snack or treat. I couldn't imagine eating the entire serving at once.
Isabel C.
Hayward, CA
I am not really much of a fan of chocolate, but cookies and cream anything is always my favorite. This candy can be found at any local store and is very inexpensive. It comes as a bar and breaks into bite size pieces. It is simple and easy to share... Or you can just keep it all to yourself!!
Nikki H.
Greensboro, NC
This is so yummy....but on the down side is not heathy for you at all. The sugar content is high and the additives are not good. Usually my rule of thumb is if you can't pronounce it or understand where it came from I say don't eat it. And soy is horrible for your digestive system and skin as well.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, Pa
I think Hershey's did a great job when they made this cookies and cream chocolate bar. I used to devour these as a kid. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but this tastes delicious. It
has a really good combination with the cookie bits and white chocolate.
Cecilia A.
San Jose, CA
I am so addicted to Hershey's white chocolate. It's the only white chocolate I like, the vanilla flavor is what makes it different. I especially like the Cookies and Cream Bar, I love the balance of smooth white chocolate and crispy chocolate cookies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?