BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Bre M.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this candy bar. A friend of mines recommend this to me and after buying it for the very first time I was instantly in love. I'm not a big fan of the regular Hershey bar but this white chocolate kind makes me love the brand 10 times more.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a big chocolate fan...at all, but put white chocolate in front of me, I'll be your best friend...so this is perfect for me. I get just the little bit of chocolate with the cookie bits, and the rest is pure bliss!
Bry S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I am obsessed with Hershey's cookies and cream. The little bites of cookie make this amazing! I'm not a fan of white chocolate at all but I can't get enough of these. I buy them almost every time I go to the gas station. There is nothing like it anywhere.
Jordan R.
Melbourne, Australia
A great creamy, biscuity taste. Has a nice texture and tastes great. It's good for a comfort food or as a snack but once you start eating it you can't put it down. It can be too sweet, but I like that. This is one of my favorite chocolate bars to snack on, watch a movie while eating it and to share with friends, but I usually eat it all before I can do that.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love Hershey's Cookies n' Creme Drops! They are the tastiest white milk chocolate snack you could ever have! I always make sure to keep a bag of these delicious drops in my desk at work so that I can pop one when I am feeling my sweet tooth kicking in.
Raniel M.
This is yummy cookies and cream bar, but I honestly think that Hershey was going thru some identity crisis when they created it. I think they should stick to chocolate. It's very rich, and creamy, but some people could argue it may be a bit too sweet for them.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
One of my favorite treats. Love this combination ever since I was a kid. One thing I do recommend is to definitely freeze the chocolate for about maybe 15 minutes then eat it! It tastes bomb 👏🏼
Meagan H.
Omg this Hershey's bar is delicious i always eat the whole bar at once. This is so much better then the other Hershey's chocolates its soft yet crunchy and it just melts in your mouth i love these. Ugh i wish i wasn't on a diet :P
Danielle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm sure you all already know this candy is delicious! but in case you didn't I'm gonna a tell you. This cookies and cream candy bar is DELICIOUS!!! Buy it! Eat it!
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
If this is the only kind of candy at the bottom of my kid's Halloween bucket, I will eat it, but I won't buy it myself. I'm normally a fan of Hershey's, but not the white chocolate. Just something about it almost burns my throat? Not sure...not worth my money.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?