BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Mariela A.
Alhambra, CA
I really enjoy this chocolate, this brand in all never disappoints me… the cookies blend nicely with the white chocolate and though I'm not the white chocolate tips of girl this one does it for me. Still if I had to choose id go for dark or normal milk chocolate but this one is GOOD! Better try it!
Sarah D.
I love these things - I buy them buy the box in case an apocalypse ever happens to sustain myself. The problem? They never last until said apocalypse so I have to but a new box a few times a year. They taste SO good, literally the bars melt in your mouth.
Rachael B.
Denton , TX
I'm not a big chocolate fan but I absolutely love white chocolate. This is my favorite Hersheys bar ever. The only con is ingredient sometimes I wish it was little bit more healthier.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, Pa
I think Hershey's did a great job when they made this cookies and cream chocolate bar. I used to devour these as a kid. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but this tastes delicious. It
has a really good combination with the cookie bits and white chocolate.
Cecilia A.
San Jose, CA
I am so addicted to Hershey's white chocolate. It's the only white chocolate I like, the vanilla flavor is what makes it different. I especially like the Cookies and Cream Bar, I love the balance of smooth white chocolate and crispy chocolate cookies.
Danielle P.
Milwaukee, WI
Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar has remained one of my all time favorite candy bars since I was a little kid. The taste of the white chocolate goes perfectly with the large amount of chocolate bites that are embedded in the creamy bar. A great inexpensive way to satisfy a sweet-tooth craving.
marisol r.
Porterville, CA
One of the best chocolate out there, nothing compared with the regular Hershey's. I could eat this all day because I love the how creamy it tastes it's delicious, I feel like it tastes like orchata water flavor sometimes
Nikki H.
Greensboro, NC
This is so yummy....but on the down side is not heathy for you at all. The sugar content is high and the additives are not good. Usually my rule of thumb is if you can't pronounce it or understand where it came from I say don't eat it. And soy is horrible for your digestive system and skin as well.
Courtney M.
Selma, AL
Best bar hands down. I love Hersey's and white chocolate with cookies is the best idea ever. I love the taste and could eat it everyday. I would recommend this to everyone. I think a lot of people would like it.
Jordan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like the taste of it but I just don't see myself able to eat a whole bar at once.. It isn't like the same as plain milk chocolate (of course), but I just see it as a very light snack or treat. I couldn't imagine eating the entire serving at once.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?