BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Presley  M.
One of my favorite candy bars! The bits of cookie are perfect with the chocolate! Not too sweet either. I eat these all the time. I even eat the minis. They are great to eat with Smores.
Shannon P.
Gambrills, MD
As someone who does not enjoy white chocolate, I love this candy bar. I find the white chocolate to be just sweet enough with a smooth texture. The cookie bits give it a great added crunch. However, I do find that the chocolate leaves a almost milky aftertaste on my tongue that is sometimes not enjoyable. Overall, it's one of my favorite white chocolate bars.
De E.
I did not like Hershey's cookie and creme bar. I found it to be way to sweet. I expected the bar to taste like an Oreo. I prefer to eat an actual Oreo or cookie than this candy bar. The texture of the cookies in the candy where like gritty little bits.
helen b.
My whole family love these little candy bars. I bought several bags during Christmas last year and this year. Can't keep them and the stores can't keep them in stock either, I've notices, so I grab them when I find them.
Bre M.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this candy bar. A friend of mines recommend this to me and after buying it for the very first time I was instantly in love. I'm not a big fan of the regular Hershey bar but this white chocolate kind makes me love the brand 10 times more.
Amanda R.
Redlands, CA
I really like this candy. I remember eating it in the 5th grade all the time. I recently discovered that it tastes really good with s'mores. Substitute regular Hershey;'s with the cookies and cream version, it's so good.
Danielle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm sure you all already know this candy is delicious! but in case you didn't I'm gonna a tell you. This cookies and cream candy bar is DELICIOUS!!! Buy it! Eat it!
Zoi H.
Sacramento, CA
I ate these all the time as a kid and for a while I couldn't find them, so literally the day I stumbled upon them in wallgreens I freaked and bought as many as I could. Quite possibly the best chocolate bar known to man.
Kayla L.
Camilla
I love this chocolate. Perfect combination of white chocolate and cookies. It melts in your mouth and leaves you craving more. I would most definitely recommend this chocolate to someone.
Kistal A.
I love these so much with the goodness of the white chocolate and the chruch of the cookies mm mm. I would not share this because they are the size of a regular Hershey bar so that meens its not suppose to be shared(: lol
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?