BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Katelyn  .
THE ULTIMATE HERSHEY BAR! Hershy is the only company that has ever impressed me with their cookies and cream bar. Its filled with cookie chunks covered on smooth silky white chocolate. Seriously delisous🍫
Katrina T.
This is my favorite Hersey bar, I loved white chocolate and these are so GOOD! The chocolate is so creamy and smooth and the cookie bits offer up a nice little crunch. They combine into a seriously tasty experience.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Omg my all time favorite candy bar! I am such a white chocolate lover and this by far the best white chocolate bar. well for the price lol! I highly suggest this candy bar!
Amanda M.
San Marcos, CA
Normally I hate white chocolate, but this bar just hits the spot for me. The cookie bits in it give it a fun texture and the Chocolate for me isn't overly sweet, just the right amount for a couple squares at a time.
Lacey S.
London, OH
Yum! This is the candy that made me fall in love with white chocolate! The cookie bits are amazing too :) my favorite thing to do is chop it up and add to my homemade chocolate cookies.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Yummy chocolate that not only tastes great but is high quality too! Perfect ratio of cookie to cream! I'm not a white chocolate fan, this is actually the ONLY way I eat white chocolate. It's one of my favorite candy bars.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Yummmmmmmmmm! As a kid, I was never a Hershey fan! I missed out on the good fun at Hershey park and different chocolates etc. Now as an adult I am a Hershey fanatic! I love cookies and cream everything! Especially with my my eggnog around the Winter holidays!
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I LOVE these, Smooth and creamy white chocolate (my personal favorite) with the slight crunch of chocolate cookie. I often think it reminds me of a crushed up Oreo turned chocolate bar.
Shannon B.
This is my favorite chocolate bar hands down. This candy gives life to the lifeless and it will revive any happiness when you are sad. Little chocolate chip bits inside of a white chocolate bar euphoria in every bit.
Kyleigh R.
This candy is really good. It has white chocolate instead of milk chocolate, and it has pieces of cookies inside it. It is a little sweet, so if you don't like sweet food, you may not like this. But, if you give this a try, it might be best to eat a little at a time. It's worth it if you like sweets!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?