BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kayla L.
Camilla
I love this chocolate. Perfect combination of white chocolate and cookies. It melts in your mouth and leaves you craving more. I would most definitely recommend this chocolate to someone.
Kendra W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mmmm cookies and cream bars ... so delicious! I love that the white chocolate is super creamy, not sharp or grainy like some white chocolate can be, and the chocolate cookie bits just make the bar. say yes to chocolate!!
Bry S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I am obsessed with Hershey's cookies and cream. The little bites of cookie make this amazing! I'm not a fan of white chocolate at all but I can't get enough of these. I buy them almost every time I go to the gas station. There is nothing like it anywhere.
sarah h.
I love how convenient these are, and they are very addicting. I just wish they didn't have the waxy coating on the outside. I know it keeps them from melting together, but they're not as creamy as the actual candy bar.
Samantha T.
This is my favorite candy by far. My boyfriend always knows what to get me when I ask for candy, and it's these Hershey's white chocolates. I get them everywhere and they are so cheap. Very affordable and so worthy of getting pretty often. I love them!
Jacqueline H.
Riverside, CA
I'm not a chocolate lover person, but this chocolate definitely has a different type of flavor then the rest that I've tried and I absolutely love it. Really recommend people who don't really like chocolate to try this.
Leslie L.
This is by far my favorite Hershey's chocolate bar. It's delicious and tastes magnificent! I've found it melts really easily but it's worth it. It's also really good if you freeze it and then eat it. Something about the cold and the chocolate is delicious
Victoria C.
Helotes, TX
Hershey's is a childhood favorite and will always have a special place in my heart, I would most frequently receive the "cookies and cream" bar as a reward for washing the dishes....and nobody wants the wash the dishes.
Danielle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm sure you all already know this candy is delicious! but in case you didn't I'm gonna a tell you. This cookies and cream candy bar is DELICIOUS!!! Buy it! Eat it!
Faith R.
This is a creamy, delicious candy bar. The primary flavor is white chocolate with a creamy texture accented by crispy, chocolatey nuggets. I was pleasantly surprised at how yummy this is!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?