BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Laura B.
Hersey's cookies and creame is the perfect combo!! It hits my sweet tooth craving every time :) This bar is sweet from the white chocolate and a little crunchy from the cookie, I love it!!
Paloma P.
This candy bar is by far one of my favorite chocolates! Its a twist off of normal boring chocolate and tastes like Oreos in a candy bar. These chocolates are perfect for eating with hot chocolate and ending the day with.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Literally used to eat these every single day. My friends would know I was havin an off day if there wasn't one in my purse or car. Still love the heck out of them, just burnt out for now :)
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a big chocolate fan...at all, but put white chocolate in front of me, I'll be your best friend...so this is perfect for me. I get just the little bit of chocolate with the cookie bits, and the rest is pure bliss!
Nicole L.
Farmersville, OH
Ohhh Mmmm Gggggg! Talk about the perfect combination! I'm a true fat kid at heart! White chocolate is already pretty amazing, but you add these cookie crumbs ... equals perfection! Thank you Hershey( For the 5 pounds I gain from these delicious bars)!!
Shannon P.
Gambrills, MD
As someone who does not enjoy white chocolate, I love this candy bar. I find the white chocolate to be just sweet enough with a smooth texture. The cookie bits give it a great added crunch. However, I do find that the chocolate leaves a almost milky aftertaste on my tongue that is sometimes not enjoyable. Overall, it's one of my favorite white chocolate bars.
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
Always my favortie cookies and cream chocolate. It is smooth and rich with flavor. Flavor itself is great and it just melts in your mouth. If I see it in the store I usually tend to buy it if I can but since its also not expensive I usually do anyways.
Zoi H.
Sacramento, CA
I ate these all the time as a kid and for a while I couldn't find them, so literally the day I stumbled upon them in wallgreens I freaked and bought as many as I could. Quite possibly the best chocolate bar known to man.
Melisabeth R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is amazing, great flavor and not too sweet. This perfect for a gift and the individual mini size for make baskets and candy bags for any special ocassion
Raniel M.
This is yummy cookies and cream bar, but I honestly think that Hershey was going thru some identity crisis when they created it. I think they should stick to chocolate. It's very rich, and creamy, but some people could argue it may be a bit too sweet for them.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?