BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
sammi b.
Port Byron, IL
Im obsessed with Hersheys cookies and cream. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but this candy bar has my heart. it's the perfect amount of creamy white chocolate with just enough cookie!!! not to sweet, perfect and just right.
Connie P.
I've loved these since I was a little kid! They're kind of cloyingly sweet, but I love the little crunch bits, and I often have to fight to keep myself from grabbing one at any checkout lane.
Cristina T.
white chocolate♥ is one of my favorite sweet treats so this candy bar is a hit for me it's so creamy and the little chunks of cookies make for a great flavor and a crunah suprise in each bite♥ While I prefer the original or almond Hershey Bars, I do highly enjoy these ones if I can find them on sale. They are very good, though I do wish there were more cookie bits in them!  The brand could do more promotions or raffles like trips, prizes .. I do not remember seeing something like this I certainly bought it again and againEu amo este chocolate em todas as versões! Na versão do chocolate é maravilhoso um pouco mais doce do que o chocolate
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
Cookies and Cream! OMG! This is so yummy. If you love white chocolate you will love these. The cookies give a great splash of taste and add texture. This bar is great!
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
White chocolate is my favorite! Cookies and creme is so creamy and crunchy all at the same time. It's like heaven in your mouth! I eat one or two weekly! They are also pretty cheap! I love when they are given out at trick or treat! I definitely recommend them!
Laura B.
Hersey's cookies and creame is the perfect combo!! It hits my sweet tooth craving every time :) This bar is sweet from the white chocolate and a little crunchy from the cookie, I love it!!
Kistal A.
I love these so much with the goodness of the white chocolate and the chruch of the cookies mm mm. I would not share this because they are the size of a regular Hershey bar so that meens its not suppose to be shared(: lol
Presley  M.
One of my favorite candy bars! The bits of cookie are perfect with the chocolate! Not too sweet either. I eat these all the time. I even eat the minis. They are great to eat with Smores.
Zoi H.
Sacramento, CA
I ate these all the time as a kid and for a while I couldn't find them, so literally the day I stumbled upon them in wallgreens I freaked and bought as many as I could. Quite possibly the best chocolate bar known to man.
Brielle C.
Still one of my favorite Hershey Bars next to the milk chocolate with almonds! I love putting mine in the freezer & remembering I left it there later because it makes for a great treat!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?