BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Megan C.
Arlington, TX
If you are a chocolate lover then this is definitely for you! you have the best of both worlds with this one because it is super sweet. Now if you like chocolate every now and then and tend to go for dark chocolate this might be a little too sweet for your liking
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
We paid $2 for this bar, which was very overpriced. I have a problem with how waxy Hershey's chocolate is sadly. It just tastes so fake. This is one of their better bars, not going to lie. Still not spectacular though.
Em K.
Vancouver, WA
Love love love this!!! I can't live with it. It sits on your taste buds amazingly. It's creamy and one of my favorites is that it's cookies and cream. It's a little sweet but that it is my favorite kind of chocolate. :)
Lacey S.
London, OH
Yum! This is the candy that made me fall in love with white chocolate! The cookie bits are amazing too :) my favorite thing to do is chop it up and add to my homemade chocolate cookies.
Catrine J.
Opa Locka, FL
I love who ever invented this chocolate. it just melts in your mouth leaves a crunch right after. and it keeps me from being bored i don't know why but i find it fun picking out the cookies with my teeth. i bite and eat them before the Hershey falls apart on me which is quite fun for me and younger kids.
Katelyn  .
THE ULTIMATE HERSHEY BAR! Hershy is the only company that has ever impressed me with their cookies and cream bar. Its filled with cookie chunks covered on smooth silky white chocolate. Seriously delisous🍫
Lorraine C.
Hershey's kisses are a classic favorite when it comes to chocolate. Also, you can never go wrong with cookies n' cream! These taste amazing! Delicious melt in your mouth white chocolate with bits of chocolate! I could lose control of myself while eating these.
Blythe E.
Salt Lake City, UT
I'm not a fan of white chocolate, yet I can't say enough good things about the taste of this chocolate bar... the texture is excellent with the crunchy cookie pieces balancing out the smooth creaminess of the white chocolate "cream" bar. The flavor is sweet but has a nice depth of richness. So so yummy.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Omg this is the best Hershey's bar hands down there is no competition lol if you've tried this I'm sure you'll agree I have yet to meet someone who dislikes this candy bar, it's sooo good!
Brooke T.
Marietta , GA
This is probably one of my favorite holiday treats! Every year my mom has always put one of these in my stocking & every year I enjoy even more than the previous year. It's definitely something fun and tasty to snack on. Just don't indulge too much at once.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?