BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Katie H.
Kenosha, WI
I like these, but beware! They are EXTREMELY rich. They're good for the occasional bite, but eating a whole bar at a time makes me personally feel pretty sick. Delicious though :) so sometimes it's hard not to devour it lol.
Kawanda L.
THE DAY I LAYED EYES ON THIS CANDY BAR IS THE DAY I FELL IN LOVE. THE FLAVOR IS SOOO GOOD ,. YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE ONE . I EAT THIS A BOUT TWICE A WEEK. MAYBE EVEN MORE. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS THAT IT MELTS VERY EASYLY. IT IS DEFINITELY REPURCHASE WORTY.
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
These are my childhood favorite candy bar, and carry into adulthood as one of my favorite chocolate treats. I love that they're the typical Hershey's perforated bar, that way you can have as much, or as little, as you want.
Bebe B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy!!!

I love Most Chocolate bars that Hershey's makes!!

Cookies and Cream is one Delilah bar of white chocolate. Perfect for an afternoon snack, ON CHEAT DAY 😋😉‼️
Kaitlynn G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have to try really hard not to buy these on my break.
If you're not that big a fan of white chocolate, like me, this bar may surprise you. I think it might be because there is a ton of cookie bits in it, it evens it out.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
I love me sole Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar!!! They are the perfect snack that will make you smile for they are so yummy good. I recommend this product to all the sweet tooth like me.
👍🏾
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
These are my go to candy bar. I love them. Definitely a great cookies and cream flavor. I can only eat a few pieces at a time though because it's so sweet. I usually always buy one or two of these when I go grocery shopping.
Connie P.
I've loved these since I was a little kid! They're kind of cloyingly sweet, but I love the little crunch bits, and I often have to fight to keep myself from grabbing one at any checkout lane.
Becca J.
El Paso, IL
This has to be my go to sports event candy. Basketball games volleyball games football games swim meets you name it! If I have to pick a favorite chocolate candy bar it'd be this one. Love it's combination of what I believe is white chocolate and cookie crumbles.
Brandi  .
White chocolate is typically not a favorite of mine but the little cookie bits are just perfect for giving some balance to the sweetness. A nice little alternative to a milk chocolate bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?