BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kayla P.
Willard, OH
Hershey cookies and cream are pretty good. I usually always buy one for my little boy and I almost every time we go out grocery shopping. It's not my favorite but it's pretty darn close :)
Katie H.
Kenosha, WI
I like these, but beware! They are EXTREMELY rich. They're good for the occasional bite, but eating a whole bar at a time makes me personally feel pretty sick. Delicious though :) so sometimes it's hard not to devour it lol.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
Love! They are so rich and creamy they melt in your mouth. It's always a go to for me and my niece when we have days together. Making memories and LOVING Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars !
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
These are my childhood favorite candy bar, and carry into adulthood as one of my favorite chocolate treats. I love that they're the typical Hershey's perforated bar, that way you can have as much, or as little, as you want.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
I love me sole Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar!!! They are the perfect snack that will make you smile for they are so yummy good. I recommend this product to all the sweet tooth like me.
👍🏾
Kaitlynn G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have to try really hard not to buy these on my break.
If you're not that big a fan of white chocolate, like me, this bar may surprise you. I think it might be because there is a ton of cookie bits in it, it evens it out.
Bebe B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy!!!

I love Most Chocolate bars that Hershey's makes!!

Cookies and Cream is one Delilah bar of white chocolate. Perfect for an afternoon snack, ON CHEAT DAY 😋😉‼️
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
These are my go to candy bar. I love them. Definitely a great cookies and cream flavor. I can only eat a few pieces at a time though because it's so sweet. I usually always buy one or two of these when I go grocery shopping.
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
I usually don't care 2 much for white chocolate but. This stuff rocks my socks. It's not overly sweet or artificially gross. Plus I'm sure it tastes good in baking goods
Jessica K.
This bar is one of my guilty pleasures!! Tastes great Love love love it! I would eat one every single day if I could--these are that good!! I usually am not a white chocolate person, but I do make an exception for these.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?