BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Bryann D.
It's so yummy white chocolate is my fav kind of chocolate it's so creamy & the bits of cookies make it super amazing awesome to eat when you have a sweet tooth. def a timeless chocolate bar
Amanda G.
The candy bar is unique because of the combination of two different textures; smooth and crunchy. It melts in your mouth quickly, but when the white chocolate is gone, your left with the tiny chocolate pieces to crunch on.
Jessica D.
I REALLY LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE BAR, YES I WRITE THIS LIKE I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE , IS MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE, a good choice, a better choice, creamy white chocolate and crunchy cookies :) i always recommend this.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I love this bar. It is a perfect mix of creamy white chocolate and crispy cookies!! Yum!! There is a king size, too. The king size is my absolute favorite. There are cookies in every bite!
Kasey S.
Love love love. Seriously one of the best sweet tooth inventions ever! I just love how it is crunchy and has a different taste from other bars. You can never go wrong with this as a gift to randomly brighten someone's day!
amanda w.
I used to like these a lot when i was little - but they are not my absolute favorite anymore. they are still good when you're in the mood for a different type of snack. but i recently learned that "white chocolate" isn't really chocolate at all? Kind of a bummer!
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
I ate these all the time years ago when they first came out. Now, however, my tastes have changed just a bit. I find that they're almost TOO sweet, with the rich white chocolate. I still love them, but everything in moderation. Sharing is better anyway, right? :)
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
I refuse to lie to you guys everyone seems to be in LOVE with these and they aren't bad but I wouldn't stretch the truth as to say they are the best. they kinda leave a very bad after taste in your mouth and before you can even finish the candy bar you.. well at least me I get a queezy feeling in my stomach
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
Let me start by saying these are my vice. I love white chocolate. Its the perfect combination of creamy with just a bit of cookie crunch. The chocolate is smooth and tasty. Who wouldn't enjoy this tasty treat. I also enjoy it cold as i feel the bar lasts longer.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
I LOVE this candy bar so much! I am addicted if you haven't try these bars you need to ASAP! They are creamy with just the right amount of crunch. If you want to try just a small taste buy them during Easter, they come in the egg for. I bet you eat the whole bag!!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?