BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Jessica D.
I REALLY LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE BAR, YES I WRITE THIS LIKE I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE , IS MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE, a good choice, a better choice, creamy white chocolate and crunchy cookies :) i always recommend this.
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK
Best Hershey's bar ever invented. This has tiny little Oreo bites in it, which makes this more crunchy than creamy like a regular Hershey's bar. I love this one so much, it's my favorite! 😍
Valencia K.
Euclid, OH
OMG!! My 9 year old LOVES these. She ask for these weekly!! They are soft and delicious!! The white chocolate is sooo rich and pure!! I didn't like white chocolate before trying one of these and afterwards I feel in LOVE!!
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Literally used to eat these every single day. My friends would know I was havin an off day if there wasn't one in my purse or car. Still love the heck out of them, just burnt out for now :)
Stephanie H.
It is delicious! I eat it in small amounts at a time instead of the whole bar right away because it could be too much if you eat it all at once. My kids love it too!
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI
My downfall is Hershey's cookies and creme bars. I love the white chocolate and the crisp of the cookies when I bite into a bar. Always buy these for holiday events!
Suzy W.
Green Bay, Wi
This is probably my most favorite candy bar of all time! So delicious and so creamy! Whenever I have the chance I will get this because I always know what I'm getting when I buy this product! Delicious cookies and cream :)
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
Love! They are so rich and creamy they melt in your mouth. It's always a go to for me and my niece when we have days together. Making memories and LOVING Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars !
Amber F.
This is my FAVORITE candy! I am obsessed with this candy bar. I love love love love love love it! This is probably one of very few candy bars that I'll actually eat. I prefer this over the original Hershey's bar definitely.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
I love me sole Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar!!! They are the perfect snack that will make you smile for they are so yummy good. I recommend this product to all the sweet tooth like me.
👍🏾
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?