BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Chelsea R.
Defiantly one of my favorite candy bars to eat when I have a sweet tooth. Defiantly a fan of white chocolate because milk chocolate seems to be too sweet for me. This candy bar is hands down so good.💕 I recommend it 100%
Cristina Q.
Oh, my favorite!!! This is one of my favorite cookie bar! Every time we go on shopping i always bought this and if i can't go on shopping my husband knows that i love this cookie bar so he buys several cookie bars for me!!
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
I ate these all the time years ago when they first came out. Now, however, my tastes have changed just a bit. I find that they're almost TOO sweet, with the rich white chocolate. I still love them, but everything in moderation. Sharing is better anyway, right? :)
Esmeralda M.
National City, CA
By far the best Hershey's chocolate. I don't leave the store without one of these! The small cookie bits in there are the right size, I like the fact that they are not too overwhelming but you also can taste them in there. I even have my husband hood on them!
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
Let me start by saying these are my vice. I love white chocolate. Its the perfect combination of creamy with just a bit of cookie crunch. The chocolate is smooth and tasty. Who wouldn't enjoy this tasty treat. I also enjoy it cold as i feel the bar lasts longer.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
We paid $2 for this bar, which was very overpriced. I have a problem with how waxy Hershey's chocolate is sadly. It just tastes so fake. This is one of their better bars, not going to lie. Still not spectacular though.
Shiva R.
Loved this ever since I was little! So delicious and smooth and well done for Hershey. Love the crunchy cookies in it, the white chocolate is smooth and delicious. Cheap and easy to obtain.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
While sometimes it takes me awhile to finish one of these because of the sweetness. These are a childhood favorite, I remember always picking one of these up at the store and loving them. Totally worth the money!!!
Jessica D.
I REALLY LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE BAR, YES I WRITE THIS LIKE I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE , IS MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE, a good choice, a better choice, creamy white chocolate and crunchy cookies :) i always recommend this.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
I LOVE this candy bar so much! I am addicted if you haven't try these bars you need to ASAP! They are creamy with just the right amount of crunch. If you want to try just a small taste buy them during Easter, they come in the egg for. I bet you eat the whole bag!!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?