BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The first time I tried this I thought it was going to be a similar taste to Oreos, but I was completely wrong. This has got to be my least favorite Hershey bar. There's hardly even a chocolate taste to it. All I tasted was white chocolate something I was not expecting. It's way to sweet for me.
Heba M.
Westwood, MA
Hands down the best type of chocolate a minimal amount of money can buy.

The flavor is outstandingly amazing, and the way it melts in your mouth is divine. Due to the high calories I only eat this once every few months, but it has a good value and I would definitely recommend it to my friends, merely due to how amazing it is, and how it changes the game of the chocolate bar.

Often times when eating it, I find it comparable to being in Willy Wonka's factory.
Cat Y.
I have a friend who subscribed to these on Amazon monthly because she loved them so much....they definitely are very addicting, but really you have to get used to the idea that they really aren't chocolate---just delicious bars of sugar and Oreo pieces. They can get a bit sickening for me if I have too much in one sitting, but to each their own!
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This tableta de chocolate de es lo maximo, adoro el Chocolate Blanco de verdad es uña de mi obsesión con .. direction seguridad puedo decir Que es riquísimo y crujiente de soja fan numero uno de los chocolates y marca this is an de Mis Favoritas. Espero esquina pronto uno jaja I love this chocolate with my life, the first time I try it, I love it, it is delicious super perfect for lovers of white chocolate is a delight. I want to try it again. That comes in my next voxbox
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I remember when I was a kid, I stole this candy bar from Walmart. I got home and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower to hide the sound of the candy wrapper crinkling. My parents were suspicious and beat on the door. I quickly opened up and they told me they heard me eating something. All that to say, I was grounded for taking a candy bar from the store. So I haven't had them since.
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite snack!!!!! First of all  i love chocolate and Hershey itself....BUT, the cookies and cream flavor is so undeniably delicious!! The little crunch it has because of the broken oreos pieces inside really makes it tasteful and hard to resist! I find myself purchasing this item whenever i'm in the drug store or grocery store!! I love love love Hershey and all of their products! I recommend anyone who is crazy enough to never have tried it to purchase IMMEDIATELY!!!
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I used to love these as a kid. They are so so sweet though! I can't handle how sweet they are now. Its decent white chocolate and crunchy little chocolate "cookie" bits. It makes for a good taste, but now if I wanted to eat one I would probably have to eat it in settings a little at a time. I like the packaging too. It is a bit metallic, and gives you the cookie and cream feeling. They are kind of expensive now a days, but not any more so than other candy bars.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
one of my guilty pleasures. I love the mix of cookies and the rich flavor of white chocolate. Hershey's has made a hit when they made this. Its decently priced and can be found pretty much anywhere around here. I love stocking up when I do. Because I can use it when baking cookies or eating it individually during the winter time season.
Kristie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a kid Hershey's Cookies & Cream was my favorite candy bar. Even today everytime I go to a gas station I purchase a couple of them. The white chocolate makes this amazing tasting. There's no other cookies n cream brands out there that's as good as these. I highly recommend this candy bar to everyone.
Caila G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I have a sweet tooth this is the candy I go for! This is by far my favorite Hershey candy bar! It has creamy milk chocolate with little cookie piece mixed in to give that perfect chocolaty crunch. I probably buy one about twice a month but one candy bar will last me a week because I snack on it after meals. It is easily accessable because you can find it at almost any store near the check out counter. If I see one it is nearly impossible for me to pass up.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?