BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Samantha G.
I love white chocolate. The majority of candy bars cater to people who love milk or dark chocolate, so I'm always excited when there's such a good white chocolate candy bar up. This bar is totally delicious and if you love white chocolate chances are you'll love it.
Bryn V.
If you are looking for a sweet chocolate bar this is it. By far the very best of Hershey. Growing up this was the go to candy when we got to pick out one from the store
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
One of my favorite candy bars a good mix of white chocolate and the Oreo crunch be careful about eating too much and sometimes it does cause burning in my throat just because of the white chocolate I think but I still eat them because they are delicious definitely buy
jasmine s.
This white chocolate bar melts in your hand before it makes it to your mouth. I love these and so does my grandma. Walgreens always has the buy 2 for $2 can't beat it! Flavor is awesome sauce!
Laurie R.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite Hershey's candy bar! I love letting each piece melt in mouth and then eat the crunchy cookie pieces that are left. I know that's weird but I've been doing that since the first time I had one. So delicious!
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
I love white chocolate but this is a bit too sweet for me. I can have one or two squares before I feel like I may get sick for the sweetness. I prefer this cold, after it's been in the fridge for a while. My mom loves this! She is a health nut but this is her downfall.
Tika T.
This is a sweet and creamy chocolate. If u don't like the taste of Oreos the you will not like this. It's very creamy to bite and ever bite contains a piece of cookie.A little on the sweet side for my taste,but if u love cookies and cream you will love this chocolate.
Janai W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Absolutely my favorite type of candy. I typically don't eat chocolate, but these are addicting. Even though a lot of people say this isn't really chocolate, I consider it chocolate. But these turn into no bake cookie bars are amazing.
Marzena M.
This Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate bar is so good I feel like I'm in heaven when I eat it. the mix of the white chocolate and the Cookie is awesome! live it definitely recommend it. I'm going to get one when I get to a store.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
Extremely good but half way through I always get a belly ache. I like to let it melt in my mouth and then crunch down on the little cookie bits. It's not a food I could eat frequently but it's a nice treat every now and then.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?