BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Melissa A.
This candy bar is literally too good to be true. Its like a special treat, with its decadent and creamy white chocolate and the little chunks of cookie make it even better. Its cheap, can be purchased anywhere, and is pretty low in calories for a chocolate candy bar.
Connie P.
Pace, FL
There's nothing more satisfying than a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar when I'm wanting chocolate without the overly-sweet taste. I love the combination of textures and flavors. I love how smooth and soft the chocolate is in contrast to the crunchy Oreos. It's also the only chocolate I will eat when it's melted.
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
I love chocolate but the only thing about chocolate is that it its just too sweet. Then came this yummy delicious cookies and cream bar just perff for when ever I want to snack on something.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
This is by far my favorite candy bar. I'll pass up a Hershey's Chocolate Bar any day for this.
I've enjoyed these ever since I was little, and I continue to buy them almost every time I see them at the store.
They're creamy and a must have for any cookies and cream fan!
Kristina F.
Hershey Cookies & Cream bars are one of my FAVORITES! I have to limit myself to one bar because if I buy a bag I will eat them all. They are so smooth & creamy with that little bit of crunch from the cookie bits. Try baking with them also you won't be disappointed.
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
My boyfriend and I love this bar. The thing single bars are the best ratio for my bf, but I like XL because...well, you can't have too much right? My dad bought me this when I was a kid and all the times that I eat it, I think back to all the little things, <3
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA
This has ALWAYS BEEN and WILL ALWAYS BE my favorite Hershey's bar! The white chocolate is creamy as ever and will melt in your mouth. This bar has perfect texture from the bits of Oreo cookies inside, giving your that great crunch with the savory melting sensation afterwards.I literally could eat this bar everyday!
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I used to love eating these bars because they were different and therefore more delicious than other candy bars. I still think they are good but I feel like the white chocolate is almost too sweet for me sometimes. Otherwise, the flavor is very creamy and delectable.
nallely j.
Painesville, OH
Oh please don't get me started on this delicious chocolate. The taste is amazing , very affordable. The value is great. I always get them at my grocery stores which are giant eagle, Marc's, and Target. I highly recommend it.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this chocolate bar more than the original or almond Hershey's bar. It's smooth and crunchy and delicious haha. I recommend trying it, even if it's a small bite, you won't regret it.! :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?