BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jennifer T.
If you are the type of person that has random, or not so random, cravings for sweets, these are a must-have. I keep a package of these delicious pieces of heaven in my dorm room at all times. Whenever I have a craving I eat two or three of them and go about my day.
Tika T.
This is a sweet and creamy chocolate. If u don't like the taste of Oreos the you will not like this. It's very creamy to bite and ever bite contains a piece of cookie.A little on the sweet side for my taste,but if u love cookies and cream you will love this chocolate.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
When I say this is the best Hershey bar they so delicious they have that creamy smooth crunchy taste. The bits of cookies really sets off that white chocolate to be so good.
Katie B.
Hersey's chocolate is the best. this bar was one of the first chocolate bars I ever got. I got the opportunity when I was 4 years old to go to Hersey,PA and see how they made the chocolate and there I received this Hersey bar.
Precious T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the Hershey's cookies and cream! I am a white chocolate fan when it comes to Hershey's! Too me the candy taste just like the ice cream but with a rich chocolate taste. This candy is a great snack food for parties. :)
Rajeanne M.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite Chocolate bar ever! I love Oreo's, so this is perfect. It's not too sweet for me and i love the little chocolate cookie bits. My son loves them too.
Samantha M.
This is literally my favorite Hershey's Chocolate Bar! It's so smooth and delicious! I eat it all at once, i cant save a bite for later, like its THAT GOOD. I sometimes freeze it as well and its good too. I just love it okay :3
Laurie R.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite Hershey's candy bar! I love letting each piece melt in mouth and then eat the crunchy cookie pieces that are left. I know that's weird but I've been doing that since the first time I had one. So delicious!
Michelle B.
Boca Raton, FL
This has a very good/ addicting flavor couldn't seem to get enough of this, reminds me of my childhood but after you you eat almost half of the bar, I don't know if its because I'm getting old now, but it just seems too sweet. Still think its an amazing flavor though
Marzena M.
This Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate bar is so good I feel like I'm in heaven when I eat it. the mix of the white chocolate and the Cookie is awesome! live it definitely recommend it. I'm going to get one when I get to a store.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?