BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Andrea D.
For sure one of my favorite candy bars ever. I do have a sweet tooth yet i am pretty picky. I love the cookie pieces inside. probably the best part! But yes it is very sweet I always have a bottle of water when eating one LOL
Danielle W.
I generally love Hershey's products, but the Cookies and Cream Bar is just not good in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of cookies and cream ice cream or a fan of white chocolate. I can handle a cookies and cream mini bar, but more than that and my stomach starts hurting.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, ia
So what if white chocolate isn't REALLY chocolate! It's delicious, and Hershey's Cookies and Cream reminds me of being a kid and using my allowance to buy small treats. As a grown-up, I'm not the biggest fan of most Hershey's products, but I still adore Cookies and Cream.
Aaron B.
Love love love love, best chocolate ever made! If u have not tried this you have not really lived yet :) not to many others out there like this one and good luck finding the others. If you ever get tired of dark or milk chocolate then head straight for this and u will never go back to an ordinary chocolate again...
Jody V.
Logan, OH
This is BY FAR my favorite candy bar ever!!! I love white chocolate and Hershey's definitely nailed it with the Cookies and Cream candy bar! The taste is phenomenal! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves white chocolate and anyone who has a sweet tooth in general!
Yesenia L.
Indio, CA
I always wanted to try this chocolate because I've heard such good things about it. When i finally did, i fell in love. This chocolate is now one of my favorite chocolates. I love that it actually tastes like cookies and cream.
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
Whenever I need a pick me up I usually go for the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. Something about the chocolatey crunch combined with the smooth cream just cheers me up and gets me going. It's the best of both world between the creaminess and the crunch of the cookies!
Monica B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this chocolate! It's smooth it's creamy it's rich. It's everything you would want in a chocolate bar. Plus it won't break the bank. I love how you can use it on baking things too. Perfect for home made chocolate chip cookies with chunks of these in it! Yum yum!!!
Meghan S.
If you love cookies and cream, or Oreo's, and white chocolate then you are going to LOVE this. This is a delicious candy bad that I just can't seem to get enough of. It is so scrumptious and I suggest that you try one if you haven't. I love them, maybe you will too. :-)
Florencia J.
Columbus,Georgia
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but this candy bar is an exception. I love Hershey's because they never disappoint me. This chocolate bar is very creamy and i love how it melts in my mouth
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?