BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
krystina a.
This is by far my greatest weakness in the checkout line. I went years without buying one and thought I would give one a try again, now I can't leave the store without it. So delicious, creamy, and has that cookie crunch in it.
E M.
Hillsborough, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
As someone who considers myself a chocolate fangirl, I was impressed by how much I love these! The flavor of white chocolate has always been good in small amounts to me, but the addition of the little chocolate crisps in the candy bar make me want to eat these forever.
Jody V.
Logan, OH
This is BY FAR my favorite candy bar ever!!! I love white chocolate and Hershey's definitely nailed it with the Cookies and Cream candy bar! The taste is phenomenal! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves white chocolate and anyone who has a sweet tooth in general!
Monica B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this chocolate! It's smooth it's creamy it's rich. It's everything you would want in a chocolate bar. Plus it won't break the bank. I love how you can use it on baking things too. Perfect for home made chocolate chip cookies with chunks of these in it! Yum yum!!!
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Every so often I get a hankering for these! I love how creamy the white chocolate is and then the crispy cookie chocolate makes it taste divine! These were a favorite growing up, and they don't need to change anything about them!
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, ia
So what if white chocolate isn't REALLY chocolate! It's delicious, and Hershey's Cookies and Cream reminds me of being a kid and using my allowance to buy small treats. As a grown-up, I'm not the biggest fan of most Hershey's products, but I still adore Cookies and Cream.
Aaron B.
Love love love love, best chocolate ever made! If u have not tried this you have not really lived yet :) not to many others out there like this one and good luck finding the others. If you ever get tired of dark or milk chocolate then head straight for this and u will never go back to an ordinary chocolate again...
janet v.
I love!!!!!!!!! Hershey's cookies and crème chocolate bar its delicious and I find myself eating it with other things like ice cream, as a cupcake topping or a glass of milk I pretty much grow up eating it as a child so i don't think I'm going to stop... its the bomb.com :)
Heather G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite candy bar. i love the creamy white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie pieces mixed it. The regular size candy bar is just enough for a snack to! I would recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth!
Andrea D.
For sure one of my favorite candy bars ever. I do have a sweet tooth yet i am pretty picky. I love the cookie pieces inside. probably the best part! But yes it is very sweet I always have a bottle of water when eating one LOL
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?