BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
These things are amazing! They literally melt in your mouth. My mouth is watering just thinking about eating one. Haha. They're rich, delicious, and a convenient snack. This is a snack that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
Jessica K.
Tonawanda, NY
This is always a must have in my house at Halloween, it never makes it into trick-or-treaters bags!! The white chocolate us deliciously creamy!! This summer, I used some on my s'mores--it was heavenly!! Highly recommend these chocolate bars! Hershey's BEST product!
Samantha M.
This is literally my favorite Hershey's Chocolate Bar! It's so smooth and delicious! I eat it all at once, i cant save a bite for later, like its THAT GOOD. I sometimes freeze it as well and its good too. I just love it okay :3
Mouang S.
Richmond, CA
Best candy ever! sweet white chocolate with a bit of crunchiness to it. you can break it and share it with whom ever and maybe save it for later. put it in the fridge and it tastes even better when its cold on a hot summer day
Olga W.
Apple Valley , MN
There is always one thing that i can't leave this store without, and it is always a must have at my house. I live the creamy taste that it gives you, and as well as the crush surprise from the cookie crumbs that it has as well.
Camille F.
Muskegon, MI
Me & my son love this candy bar by far the best! Any time is take my son to the store he always picks this candy bar. We both love white chocolate over any chocolate and this has a very good balance to it. U can't beat white chocolate & cookie bites all in one
Megan  A.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
I love to keep these on my desk for when I am feeling a sweet tooth. I don't feel bad for eating 2 or 3 of these like I would with the whole bar. I love switching up the flavor with these and the regular orginal Hershey kisses.
Kendra B.
LOVE this candy bar. I'm a big cookies & creme fan so you could only imagine my excitement when I first seen these. My frist experience with them was nasty but through of the course of time I keep trying them & they grew on me.
Emoni W.
Henderson, NV
So basically this bar right here was the love of my life when I was young just the flavor in general I had cookies and cream cheesecake ( mmmmmm some cheesecake right now ^.^) it is bommmmmbbbbb but I also had cookies and cream ice cream and cake every birthday I tried this when I was 11 or 12 and I get 5 bars every time I go to the store i would try it if I was you :)
Amy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I get these every time I go to the store. They are my weakness! Best late night snack ever. So creamy and delicious. Would eat these everyday if the weight didn't catch up lol! Way better than a regular Hershey's chocolate bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?