BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Erin R.
Savage, MN
I'm by no means a Chocoholic but this is hands down my favorite candy bar! The chocolate is smooth and who doesn't love little pieces of cookie. It's also a much lighter flavor than milk chocolate.
Sandra C.
Love this #candy my kids love it to. This candy is awesome it has such a crunch to it with all the bits of #cookies and the white chocolate umm umm ummm! Delicious especially when you want something other than dark chocolate or chocolate this #white #chocolate cookie treat is delicious. It kind of reminds me of the ice cream.
jordan o.
Love this candy bar. Very sweet. I tend to reach for this candy bar on long car rides because it is delicious and not bland. Love the texture of it as well. It melts quickly so watch the younger ones when they are getting into it!
Monell R.
I love white chocolate and I love cookies so bo tbh of them together in one make them irreplaceable! When I was younger my dad used to always have one waiting for me after school, so rhere like little happy pieces of my childhood.
Kayla S.
Reseda, CA
I LOVE THESE CANDY BARS. I've always loved Oreos and i love white chocolate; the combination is deadly, in a great way. Imagine you're favorite cookies and cream shake, without the brain freeze. I love it. I recommend it. GO GET IT.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I think this is the best candy bar out there! I love how creamy and crispy this is and not to mention delectable. If you're not a fan of regular milk chocolate, the white chocolate will do you in!
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
Extremely good but half way through I always get a belly ache. I like to let it melt in my mouth and then crunch down on the little cookie bits. It's not a food I could eat frequently but it's a nice treat every now and then.
Mandy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's quite nice to have one once in a while (though definitely not every day). It's not my go-to bars for the reasons that it's nice when life is sad and you need some sweetness in your life, but so sickly sweet that it tastes like the white filling of an oreo cookie (a 5:1 ratio of sickly sweet white chocolate to cookie bits). However, it has a lovely crunch of cookie in each bite, and is quite good when frozen or put on subtly vanilla ice cream.
Kim L.
Sacramento, CA
...heaven! Deliciousness in a bar. I am more partial to white chocolate, so maybe that's why I prefer this over a regular Hershey's. I honestly this it is better than almost all chocolate bars (except for toffee and almond Symphony bar) because the white chocolate is less heavy and consuming with a nice mini cookie crunch.
Sammie S.
Two Rivers, WI
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate because it's really sweet, but this chocolate bar has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. Maybe it's because it tastes just like an oreo, I don't know. But I love it. Super delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?