BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this candy bar. It is a creamy white chocolate mixed with little chocolate cookie pieces so each bite is the perfect piece of cookies and creaminess. It's great when you want something besides the original Hershey bar. You can never go wrong with Hershey's.
Ashley P.
My first thought when I saw this product for the first time is, "WHAT?" I never thought something like that could be good. I tried a bite off a friend's bar once and it was delish. It is the yummy goodness of Oreos and white chocolate I a smooth bar!
Madison L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite kind of candy bar. I have to buy a lot every time I got to the store because I am constantly eating them which is probably a bad thing but they are so good I can't help myself lol
josue q.
Naples, FL
Omg this chocolate is just so delicious their are a few words to describe it and ii cant even spell them, nut this is just mouth watering deliciousness, i have never tried a different milk and chocolate candy after this one, this is the one and only in my chocolate world
Stephanie O.
I loved this candy bar. It fulfilled my sweet tooth. I got one of these regular sized bars since I didn't remember how it tasted and didn't want to buy a large sized one and not finish it. But now that I have tasted it, I will probably be buying the king sized bar.
Sofia C.
I love this soooooo much!! I mean, the little chocolate chips inside the white chocolate is just fantastic. The chocolate chips are the perfect milk chocolate (not to sweet or too dark tasting) the milk chocolate is very creamy and delicious. Overall, this is one of me and my sister's favorite candies ever..like ever. I keep buying bags and bags of the snack sized ones.
Daisha C.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. The bar has equally distributed cooking chip and consistence is very important. I normally buy this product form a local Food Lion or Walmart. This product is affordable and I defiantly recommend this candyy to other.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
You always have to buy cookies and cream Santa Clauses to put in their stockings it wouldn't be Christmas. My kids love cookies and cream. I always look for the Christmas. And fun little shapes and always makes you feel so festive.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
Whenever I'm craving white chocolate I always go for this! It tends to cure my craving cause it's not just the plain white chocolate but mixed with the cookie. Some white chocolates are too rich in flavor for me but this is perfect!
Trista M.
Northglenn , CO
This is a very unique candy bar, in my opinion. It has just the right amount of everything. The white chocolate flavor is subtle, but satisfying. It also has just enough cookie bits in it for a true cookies and cream experience.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?