BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Lauren D.
Uniontown, PA
One of my favorite candy bars! Just the right amount of cookie pieces to white chocolate! If you have a sweet tooth this is the candy bar for you! any time I have a craving this is what I will pick up! Even my son loves them!
Kayla S.
Reseda, CA
I LOVE THESE CANDY BARS. I've always loved Oreos and i love white chocolate; the combination is deadly, in a great way. Imagine you're favorite cookies and cream shake, without the brain freeze. I love it. I recommend it. GO GET IT.
jordan o.
Love this candy bar. Very sweet. I tend to reach for this candy bar on long car rides because it is delicious and not bland. Love the texture of it as well. It melts quickly so watch the younger ones when they are getting into it!
Thu V.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is my absolute favorite chocolate from Hershey's. It taste really sweet and milky-like. I love the cookies from the chocolate which made the chocolate way better. I would absolutely repurchase this.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
I'm by no means a Chocoholic but this is hands down my favorite candy bar! The chocolate is smooth and who doesn't love little pieces of cookie. It's also a much lighter flavor than milk chocolate.
Kim L.
Sacramento, CA
...heaven! Deliciousness in a bar. I am more partial to white chocolate, so maybe that's why I prefer this over a regular Hershey's. I honestly this it is better than almost all chocolate bars (except for toffee and almond Symphony bar) because the white chocolate is less heavy and consuming with a nice mini cookie crunch.
Mandy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's quite nice to have one once in a while (though definitely not every day). It's not my go-to bars for the reasons that it's nice when life is sad and you need some sweetness in your life, but so sickly sweet that it tastes like the white filling of an oreo cookie (a 5:1 ratio of sickly sweet white chocolate to cookie bits). However, it has a lovely crunch of cookie in each bite, and is quite good when frozen or put on subtly vanilla ice cream.
Sammie S.
Two Rivers, WI
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate because it's really sweet, but this chocolate bar has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. Maybe it's because it tastes just like an oreo, I don't know. But I love it. Super delicious!
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
White chocolate is my favorite ever always has been always will be and the fact that they add lil cookie pieces makes this even better! Its so delicious and I love the flavor very much! Its great for lots of things too! Ice cream topper, dipping in your Coffee,Using on desserts.
Deborah C.
Hamilton, OH
Cookies and cream candy bar is my favorite candy bar. It is so good. I love the white chocolate with a little bit of regular chocolate in it. It just melts right in your mouth. You eat one piece and you will just want to keep eating mors and more. By far the best candy bar ever
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?