BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Charlotte D.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. Cookies and cream is one of my favorite flavors and this definitely hits the spot. It used to have trans fat but doesn't anymore so that's another plus! (Trans fat is very bad and never goes away!) I definitely recommend trying this.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this candy bar. It is a creamy white chocolate mixed with little chocolate cookie pieces so each bite is the perfect piece of cookies and creaminess. It's great when you want something besides the original Hershey bar. You can never go wrong with Hershey's.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
Whenever I'm craving white chocolate I always go for this! It tends to cure my craving cause it's not just the plain white chocolate but mixed with the cookie. Some white chocolates are too rich in flavor for me but this is perfect!
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro , TN
I am usually a milk chocolate girl but when I do crave white chocolate this is ALWAYS my go to! I LOVE the way the white chocolate melts away in your mouth and then your left with these yummy crunchy cookie pieces! The absolute perfect blend of creamy sweet and crunch.
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA
These are my all time favorite! I can never get enough of these! I like how it melts in my mouth and I can taste the cookie bits but I hate when I run out of it!:( haha these are my #1 favorite!
Sarah M.
So, I just recently discovered this candy! Honestly, it's so good. the flavors mesh very well together and it's like I'm actually eating cookies and cream ice cream! It's so creamy and yet has a great amount of crunch :) Love it !
Giselle T.
Thiells, NY
Honestly, i am 100% a chocoholic, but, white chocolates are not my favorite. I only love one white chocolate brand. This Hershey's white chocolate cookies 'N' Cream is tooooo sweet for my personal taste.
Christiana F.
Fresno, CA
I remember first having this as a kid and falling in love! I prefer this delicious white chocolate and cookie mix over a regular chocolate bar to be honest! It's so good and the perfect combo!!!
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
A classic I ate it constantly in high school. I took a break from it I eat it like once a year got tired of the taste. Creamy sweet with little chocolate cookie pieces. So good the first time you have it if you like white chocolate.
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
Oh my yum!! I absolutely love the white chocolate. It just melts in your mouth and the cookie crunch just takes it over the top! I could seriously eat a million of these.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?