BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
A classic I ate it constantly in high school. I took a break from it I eat it like once a year got tired of the taste. Creamy sweet with little chocolate cookie pieces. So good the first time you have it if you like white chocolate.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
This was one of my favorite chocolates until I tried German Chocolate!! Now I love dark German chocolate! But this was one of my favorites! Oh no I'm craving it now!!! 😅
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This is one of my favorite candy bars. You can take these and melt them in the microwave, mix with cool whip and poor into a mini pie shell. Makes the best cookie and cream pie ever. Let it harden in the fridge before you eat it. Yummy!!!
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
One of my favorite Hershey's bars! I love to just the individual rectangles melt in my mouth! I don't buy these often but when I do I stock up! Very affordable and would recommend them to anyone!
Carina G.
Vista, CA
I'm not a chocolate person, specially if it plain chocolate, but when I tried this oh my gosh did I fall in love with it. I started having one a day. So creamy and the little of pieces of cookie, it's like heaven on earth. So yummy!
Charlotte D.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. Cookies and cream is one of my favorite flavors and this definitely hits the spot. It used to have trans fat but doesn't anymore so that's another plus! (Trans fat is very bad and never goes away!) I definitely recommend trying this.
Dakota J.
This is my favorite kind of Hershey's chocolate ever! I personally love it even more than the actual regular milk chocolate. The mix of white chocolate and chocolate chunks just really give the chocolate a nice flare that's not too sweet but will definitely hit the spot!
Christiana F.
Fresno, CA
I remember first having this as a kid and falling in love! I prefer this delicious white chocolate and cookie mix over a regular chocolate bar to be honest! It's so good and the perfect combo!!!
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
This was my absolute favorite candy bar when I was a child. Unfortunately I haven't seen it much in the past few years.. If you love the taste of Oreo type cookies, and white chocolate, you will love this candy bar as much as I do!
Madison L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite kind of candy bar. I have to buy a lot every time I got to the store because I am constantly eating them which is probably a bad thing but they are so good I can't help myself lol
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?