BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
One of my all time favorite candy bars ever! literally, I used to eat these when I was really young and kind of got tired of them and for the past couple years this has been my go to candy bar. especially with baking, it goes great as a frosting or just to dip things in.
Jennifer L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Es el mejor chocolate del mundo!! Me encanta, cada vez que puedo me como uno, y cada vez que viajo compro muchosss! La mezcla de Chocolate blanco con oreo que tiene es única♡
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
A classic I ate it constantly in high school. I took a break from it I eat it like once a year got tired of the taste. Creamy sweet with little chocolate cookie pieces. So good the first time you have it if you like white chocolate.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this candy bar. It is a creamy white chocolate mixed with little chocolate cookie pieces so each bite is the perfect piece of cookies and creaminess. It's great when you want something besides the original Hershey bar. You can never go wrong with Hershey's.
Dakota J.
This is my favorite kind of Hershey's chocolate ever! I personally love it even more than the actual regular milk chocolate. The mix of white chocolate and chocolate chunks just really give the chocolate a nice flare that's not too sweet but will definitely hit the spot!
Christiana F.
Fresno, CA
I remember first having this as a kid and falling in love! I prefer this delicious white chocolate and cookie mix over a regular chocolate bar to be honest! It's so good and the perfect combo!!!
Sarah M.
So, I just recently discovered this candy! Honestly, it's so good. the flavors mesh very well together and it's like I'm actually eating cookies and cream ice cream! It's so creamy and yet has a great amount of crunch :) Love it !
Saba S.
Orange, CA
These are perfect for whenever I need a little sweet treat throughout the day! The fact that theres no hard candy shell makes it so much better! For the price you definitely get a lot of candy!
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
This was my absolute favorite candy bar when I was a child. Unfortunately I haven't seen it much in the past few years.. If you love the taste of Oreo type cookies, and white chocolate, you will love this candy bar as much as I do!
Candy C.
I hate white chocolate but I love these cookies and cream bars. Go figure. They used to have these in mint when I was a kid. Never see that flavor any more it was so good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?