BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I don't care much for chocolate, but I love white chocolate. These are by far my favorite of the kisses. The white chocolate isn't too decadent but melts nicely in your mouth and the cookie bits add a nice crunch! They're so good I stocked up on them when they went on sale after easter!
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I really want one right now as we speak. I haven't had one in so long ugh. Its rare I see fresh ones at the store so I never pick one up. I will definitely need to go on the hunt for a fresh shipment of these.
Kimberly M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always have these at my desk at work....reason i can't lose weight. Now i have other coworker eating them to the point the store we get them at across the street has to make sure they always have them instock for us. When I'm come i keep them in the fridge love them cold too.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
These are yummy. Cookies and Cream. Yes. I do prefer these minis to the orginial bar form because this candy is super sweet so it is awesome to have the option to grab a small piece to satisfy a sweet tooth. I definitely recommend these to any and every single person out there with an active taste bud in their body. Really good.
Lorraine C.
How can you not love this? You can never go wrong with cookies n' creme and in a HERSHEY'S BAR? These are SO DELICIOUS. I love the smooth and creamy chocolate and I love the crunchiness of every bite.
Michelle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not my favorite. in my opinion white chocolate is extremely sweet, and this chocolate i feel like it has a lot of butter or oils. if you don't like extremely sweet chocolate i would not recommend this
Nickie P.
San Pablo, CA
This is my second favorite chocolate bar. Its sooo delicious and it's soooo good. It's like an oreo cookie in a chocolate bar form. I totally recommend who ever hasn't eaten this before to try it. Even though it has a lot of calories it's bad for you but its too good to not try.
Erica D.
Bayonne, NJ
I absolutely love white chocolate as it is smoothr and creamier than its counterpart of milk chocolate. This bar is the perfect blend of white chocolate and cookie crunches. This bar is pure heaven. I wish Hershey's created a line of pure white chocolate bars as the white chocolate in the cookies and cream bar is pure perfection!
SARAH M.
I never thought I'd be a cookies and cream girl. I've always been the type to love dark chocolate and turn away from the White chocolate confections. However, this bar may have me converted. The cookie pieces within the smooth chocolate is almost craveable, the combo is so good!
Katie W.
I absolutely LOVE white chocolate & was instantly addicted to this when it came out. It's so creamy & just the right amount of cookie to break it up. It's like heaven in your mouth. I will sit down & eat a whole bar in minutes, or take individual bricks for a quick treat. LOVE it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?