BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Precious M.
Wilmington, NC
Omg I love this candy!! It is the closest thing to the cookies n cream ice cream that you can get. I hide them in my closest to enjoy when I'm having a mommy moment away from my kids. Out of all the candy bars on the market this is by far my favorite. I recommend them to all my coworkers who are looking for a nice after lunch treat.
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
My ♥♥ FAVVVVVVVVVVV♥♥ Candy Bar I believe I have EVER tried .I like the way it melts in my mouth and the crunch of the chocolate after .I am so addicted lol I cant go to the store without picking one up♥♥
Macy S.
This candy bar is like a small taste of heaven. In each bite you can feel the love it was made with. I like to get a mini ones so that they are more easily accessible. The best chocolate candy bar there is out there.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Amazing chocolate bar I #HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!!! I'm weak for chocolate and have to have one all the time I walk in a store lol it's taste is just delicious when you let it melt in your mouth you can feel the little crunch!!!
Marquia E.
Lexington, SC
This is the best candy ever, hands down! Even people who don't particularly like chocolate eat this just because it's so good! The white chocolate is so rich that it just melts in your mouth! I love it!
Ashley R.
Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar is my favorite Hershey's bar for sure. I have always loved Cookies & Cream, and they are the only brand I can find that is always out even when Easter isn't around like some other brands have it. I love the creamy white chocolate and the crunchy cookies.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I don't care much for chocolate, but I love white chocolate. These are by far my favorite of the kisses. The white chocolate isn't too decadent but melts nicely in your mouth and the cookie bits add a nice crunch! They're so good I stocked up on them when they went on sale after easter!
Daisy L.
Although I'm not a big fan of trying new things, I have LOVED this chocolate bar. The Chunks of chocolate mixed in with the white chocolate give it an amazing flavor. I highly recommend this its delicious
Kerri S.
Lafayette, IN
Purchased the cookies & cream finally and they are the best! Purchased the eggs of cookies & cream and they top it off being even better!! They have the right amount of white chocolate & cookie crunch! I will and already have purchased again! Best get out there and try these chocolates.
Lindsay P.
Somerset, KY
I can remember when the Cookies and Cream bars came out. I know a lot of people who don't like white chocolate but love to eat these. I would be careful eating too many. I think that they are extremely sweet for a candy bar and sometimes, make me sick. But- like with any other candy- they are so good, sometimes I can't help myself.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?