BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
Cookies and cream have always been my favorite chocolate. once Hershey's kisses combined the two creamy and chocolaty flavors its like heaven in your mouth!
the milky creamy with a hint of crunch and smooth chocolate texture in each bite will have you savoring each bite!!
Miriam J.
Hershey's cookies n cream are one of my favorites. The milky texture you get in your mouth is really smooth. Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to cookies n cream
Madi M.
Delphos, OH
This is the best candy bar in my opinion. It taste just like cookies and cream! There is little cookie chunks inside white chocolate. It's amazing and definitely a must when your having a bad day.
Candice J.
By far my favorite candy bar of all time. Whenever I go to the store and have to have chocolate this is my go-to candy bar. My local grocery store usually has them on sale if you buy 2 sometimes 3!!
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
As far as white chocolate its really good. I'm just not the biggest fan of it. The first couple of bites is amazing. Like on of the best candy bars i have ever eaten but after about the third bite it just gets really old. its a lot better if you share with your friends.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
My family loves the cookies and cream candy bar by Hershey. They taste great and the little bits of cookie add extra flavor that perfectly blends with the white chocolate!
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
This was my absolute favorite candy bar when I was a child. Unfortunately I haven't seen it much in the past few years.. If you love the taste of Oreo type cookies, and white chocolate, you will love this candy bar as much as I do!
Madison L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite kind of candy bar. I have to buy a lot every time I got to the store because I am constantly eating them which is probably a bad thing but they are so good I can't help myself lol
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This is one of my favorite candy bars. You can take these and melt them in the microwave, mix with cool whip and poor into a mini pie shell. Makes the best cookie and cream pie ever. Let it harden in the fridge before you eat it. Yummy!!!
Stephanie O.
I loved this candy bar. It fulfilled my sweet tooth. I got one of these regular sized bars since I didn't remember how it tasted and didn't want to buy a large sized one and not finish it. But now that I have tasted it, I will probably be buying the king sized bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?