BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Only1Empo ..
if you have never tried this chocolate bar then what are you doing with your life, it's sweet but not tooth hurting sweet and there is a cook bite size cookies in every bite, the rich ivory milky chocolate they use as a taste i wanna describe but can't because it's that good
Nani L.
Miami, Florida

An explosion of flavor that becomes an addiction, the combination of cookies with chocolate make this chocolate unique in flavor and quality, for us lovers of chocolate this is a delicacies and a delight.

The Crunch Bar Cookie Layers not much feel like "event candy", so to speak - they are definitely rich, tasty and filling, plus they are more versatile snacks. These things go with a late night cup of blueberry cola as well as the morning coffee, and they talk about excellent trimmings for their homemade cookies and brownies!

White chocolate is my absolute favorite, so this chocolate bar is always at the top of the list when it comes to my cravings for sweets. Soft white chocolate with crunchy crackers texture is a satisfying mix of textures. I eat this piece by piece, letting the cream-colored chocolate fade, leaving just the crunchy left of cookies - chewing makes me feel like it's a more substantial treat. It is truly a satisfying pleasure..
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
As a kid, my grandma would go to the gas station and come back with one of these for me. She now is struggling with dementia, and I don't get those days with her anymore. So these candy bars are very special to me. The great thing about this is THEY ARE ACTUALLY GREAT. They are so sweet and the perfect treat for anyone who loves chocolate, but not too much of it. They taste great, have a lot of cookie pieces and are reasonably priced. I'm a longtime fan and will share them with my kids one day.
Patricia M.
Cassopolis, MI
20 reviewsFeb. 19, 2016, 7:56 p.m.Oh my God, these have got to be my favorite candies ever. I loooooove peanut butter cups! Specifically, Reese's Cups.

There are many knockoffs out there, but I have yet to find a single one that even comes close to the perfection of a Reese's Cup.

They are one of the classics, and they are by far my favorite. The rest of my family loves them too! I can barely bring any into my house without them being gone in a day!

They are a little on the pricier side sometimes, which is the only caveat. But recently, Aldi has been selling them pretty che
Shani R.
This is such a great candy bar! I love milk chocolate, and I love cookies, so this is kind of the perfect bar for me. It doesn't get chalky in your hands (like a lot of other chocolate brands), but it also melts in your mouth as soon as you take a bite. The chocolate isn't ever too overpowering, and the chocolate cookie bits are so perfect. I know this sounds super cheesy and overdone, but I really do have all the love in the world for this chocolate bar. Any time I have a craving or just need something sweet, this is always one of the first things that I reach for. Or rather, have my husband go pick up for me.
Ariel g.
Detroit
This candy is literally the bomb. Generally anything Hershey product is good. I love to eat this one tho because its like a smooth texture with a crunch to it. Usually i freeze the ones i buy because i don't like to eat any chocolate that is hot and melted so i just put them in the freezer. I would definitely recommend this because i love chocolate. Anything chocolate id really good.
Taylor M.
I love me some white chocolate. (:  I was craving something sweet and decided to grab this because it's so good, and it's large enough to break off a piece for three people. It sells for under $3. Well worth the price and will satisfy a sweet tooth. Recommend this product as a treat (not often) because it's high in sugar and fat of course.
Brenina W.
Memphis, TN
There's a reason these chocolate bars have been around since I was child even with little to no advertising (in my area at least). They are yummy. They are just the right size. And they have a great texture. These are a good snack for me, because sometimes I want something sweet like chocolate, but not too much. The white chocolate is sweet, but not overpowering. And the tiny cookie pieces inside have a nice crunch. It's very satisfying and I usually like to break it off piece by piece and eat it over time.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The first time I tried this I thought it was going to be a similar taste to Oreos, but I was completely wrong. This has got to be my least favorite Hershey bar. There's hardly even a chocolate taste to it. All I tasted was white chocolate something I was not expecting. It's way to sweet for me.
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Cookies N Cream is by far my favorite candy bar! There's just something so delicious about the smooth white chocolate and crunchy bits of cookie! I don't buy them too often but whenever I do I know I'm in for a treat. I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a different Hershey bar. Cookies N Cream satisfies all of my cravings for sweets!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?