BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Lindsay P.
Somerset, KY
I can remember when the Cookies and Cream bars came out. I know a lot of people who don't like white chocolate but love to eat these. I would be careful eating too many. I think that they are extremely sweet for a candy bar and sometimes, make me sick. But- like with any other candy- they are so good, sometimes I can't help myself.
Alexa P.
El Paso, TX
I love Hershey and this has to be my favorite product from them. I've yet to got a hard or old chocolate bar. I always get nice soft and creamy bar with a strong burst of flavor. Has a great balance and I love the crunch from the cookies.
Siarel V.
Wesley chapel, Fl
I love eating this chocolate bar, every time I want something on the go, I buy this chocolate bar. Its so delicious and creamy, and it has little crunchy chocolate cookies which makes it better. Also it tends to last me a little since its really savory, I love it definitely recommended.
Ashley R.
Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar is my favorite Hershey's bar for sure. I have always loved Cookies & Cream, and they are the only brand I can find that is always out even when Easter isn't around like some other brands have it. I love the creamy white chocolate and the crunchy cookies.
Melissa L.
Bremerton, WA
I normally hate white chocolate. But the Cookies and Cream Hershey's bar has been of favorite of mine for years. It is the perfect balance of white and chocolate. Not too sweet. Not chalky at all. In fact, it's the ONLY Hershey's bar I eat as I always considered Hershey's to be an inferior chocolate. Usually too oily. But not this one.
Chasmine  D.
This cookies and creme bar is soooo good. its a good change from the regular Hershey's bar. it's sweeter but that's because its white chocolate but again its a good change and I love getting this candy bar if I want something different.
Kim N.
I love the cookies and cream candy by Hershey's. It's one of my favorite kinds of chocolate that I buy regularly. When it's in cute, egg shaped form for Easter, it's even better! They're the perfect small little treat! I love the creamy, sweet white chocolate with the Oreo bits. Only problem is that it's hard to stop eating them!
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I don't care much for chocolate, but I love white chocolate. These are by far my favorite of the kisses. The white chocolate isn't too decadent but melts nicely in your mouth and the cookie bits add a nice crunch! They're so good I stocked up on them when they went on sale after easter!
Precious M.
Wilmington, NC
Omg I love this candy!! It is the closest thing to the cookies n cream ice cream that you can get. I hide them in my closest to enjoy when I'm having a mommy moment away from my kids. Out of all the candy bars on the market this is by far my favorite. I recommend them to all my coworkers who are looking for a nice after lunch treat.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
Hershey's Cookies and Creme bar is really good for the first couple of bites. Then as you continue to eat it, it begins to get to sweet and I can't finish it. I give this chocolate a 3 because its good but way to sweet!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?