BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Candice J.
By far my favorite candy bar of all time. Whenever I go to the store and have to have chocolate this is my go-to candy bar. My local grocery store usually has them on sale if you buy 2 sometimes 3!!
Hannah B.
I don't understand why this chocolate bar is so amazing but it certainly is. the smooth, white chocolate melts in your mouth and the pieces of cookies pair so perfectly. this candy is by far my favorite from Hershey's. well done!!!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Omg..this is by for the best chocolate! I craved these so much when I first tried them because they definitely taste like cookie and creme. So good! Perfect for when you suddenly have a sweet tooth.
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
As far as white chocolate its really good. I'm just not the biggest fan of it. The first couple of bites is amazing. Like on of the best candy bars i have ever eaten but after about the third bite it just gets really old. its a lot better if you share with your friends.
Miriam J.
Hershey's cookies n cream are one of my favorites. The milky texture you get in your mouth is really smooth. Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to cookies n cream
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This cream bar is so good! Very tasty with the cookie bits in them. One should be careful with these though because these are not chocolate. No where does it claim to be chocolate. It is a cream bar Which ultimately leads to this being pure sugar. It's good as a once in a while treat!
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
My family loves the cookies and cream candy bar by Hershey. They taste great and the little bits of cookie add extra flavor that perfectly blends with the white chocolate!
Amanda M.
Cookies and cream is one of my favorite ice cream flavors so when i first saw this candy bar in stores i was very excited to try it. i however was quite disappointed and did not like the taste at all really. the cookies are sort of dry and not paired well with the white chocolate.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
These are very good, but they are a bit heavy. These are best made to share since otherwise you will end up with a tummy ache. Very good chocolate, and fun to break apart.
Eugeanna L.
charlotte, NC
Cookies and cream bar is really good. The best part is the White chocolate. I mean the cookies are great but the flavor of the white chocolate make it a really tasty treat.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?