BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
Although not my favorite, this candy bar is very good. I love white chocolate, and this bar is perfect. It is pretty rich, so I can only eat a few pieces in a sitting (which is good for my figure lol). It's not my go to bar, and I wouldn't get it if there were other options. BUT if it were offered to me, or I'm craving it then I get one :)
Melodie S.
I seriously love this chocolate bar. It's incredibly sweet, which is nice because I can have just a little bit and feel satisfied. The texture is amazing, because the chocolate is very smooth and the little cookie bits are crunchy. So tasty!
Temisan O.
Overland Park
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE I HAVE EVER HAD. I'm not exaggerating at all. This chocolate bar is sooo good. I'm not really a chocolate person, but this stuff is amazing. I could eat it all day!
Leanna S.
texas
These are so good! You can buy one for about one dollar. They melt in your mouth and they are good! I love eating these while watching a movie. And I think for the price they are a yummy treat!It taste like white chocolate and with oreo or something! I recomment to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Cristina C.
I can never have too much. Its so different and good. Also , in the bars i love the amount of "cookie" Hershey's give. Its not like 3 little dots , its basically the whole bar ! It is so good and delicious!
Suzanne X.
These are really sweet and taste so good! You definitely can't just eat one and stop. Sometimes I'll eat an entire bar and I'm still carving for more. They're just that good! All these talking about Hersery's Cookies and Cream bar is really making me want to go out and get one right now!
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
I am not a chocolate lover but one day my coworker returned from the shop with this for me... Let's just say I eat chocolate now! Sweet yet smooth, creamy and silky-like. I will continue to favor white chocolate. It's that good!
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
A++++++
These candy bars are by far one of the best products Hersey has developed! These bars are delightful in s'mores during summer time. Replace a regular chocolate bar for cookies and creme, and chocolate graham crackers over honey. It's a brilliant, delicious treat for chocolate lovers.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Whenever the holidays come around, my son is guaranteed to have some holiday themed Hersheys Cookies and Creme Chocolate. This chocolate bar is creamy and smooth with a hint of crunchy chocolate bits. The flavor is very potent and will melt in your mouth with deliciousness. As always, the chocolate bars are reasonably priced in the candy isle!
Marquia E.
Lexington, SC
This is the best candy ever, hands down! Even people who don't particularly like chocolate eat this just because it's so good! The white chocolate is so rich that it just melts in your mouth! I love it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?