BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Pia M.
San Jose, CA
This is my absolute favorite of the Hershey chocolate bars. I love white chocolate, and the chocolate bits inside make them even more to die for. I love these bars, and I can't go for more than a couple weeks without binging on them.
Jenn K.
I love the classic Hershey bars, so I gave this a try. I really like the flavor on these and the combination of the creamy chocolate and the crispy oreo crunch. However, if you eat too much it can get to be too sweet. I like to purchase these for road trips or vacations.
Martina M.
West Fargo, ND
This is one of my favorite chocolate bar, I'm from Italy and this doesn't exist there, however I managed to bring some with me and let my family and friends try. They all want to come visit me in the US to eat some XD Its addictive tho
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This cream bar is so good! Very tasty with the cookie bits in them. One should be careful with these though because these are not chocolate. No where does it claim to be chocolate. It is a cream bar Which ultimately leads to this being pure sugar. It's good as a once in a while treat!
Megan V.
This is my go-to snack when I'm craving chocolate because not only do you get to experience chocolate.. you get a little mix of cookies with it too! it's the perfect treat for those movie nights because it's easy to put inside your bag! like milk + cookies in a convenient bar!
Candice J.
By far my favorite candy bar of all time. Whenever I go to the store and have to have chocolate this is my go-to candy bar. My local grocery store usually has them on sale if you buy 2 sometimes 3!!
V Chor P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorites of all time!!!! Super yummy and it's always makes my sweet tooth craving go away, but can be super addicting its chocolate and cookies all in one!!! If you love white chocolate this is for you! Trust me everyone loves it!
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
These are very good, but they are a bit heavy. These are best made to share since otherwise you will end up with a tummy ache. Very good chocolate, and fun to break apart.
Jazmine G.
The best of all of the Hershey chocolate bar flavors in my opinion. This rich chocolate instantly melts in your mouth containing it's nicely chunky oreo bits. Perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays that your family will surely enjoy.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think this is everyone's favorite candy bar. I love the smooth white chocolate and the cookie pieces. It's very affordable, and the flavor is fabulous. Hands down the best!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?