BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kendall D.
I am definitely addicted to these things!!!! First of all I personally LOVE the flavor cookies n creme. I also really like the Hershey's brand. You can never go wrong with all of their chocolate. The flavors are so yummy. Definitely worth the purchase!
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
I love anything and everything Hershey's. This bar is delicious and really rich and creamy in flavor. The perfect blend of white chocolate and chocolate cream cookies. I love adding it to deserts , ice cream and I bake it right in with my brownie batter....which now I'm wishing for lol
anastacia m.
Those is a one of a kind chocolate bar. it has a distinct taste and there is nothing else I can compare it too. it's creamy and soft with just enough white chocolate and cookie. it just melts super fast. lol. that's why I only have it 4 stars
Amanda F.
Watertown, NY
I don't mind white chocolate but it definitely far from a favorite for me. Hershey's however went all out with this product and it taste amazing! The crisp cookie flavor mixed with the white chocolate goodness melt in your mouth and make for an irresistible snack! The snack size bars also prevent over indulging but leave me saying I want more!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
So...did you know that Hershey's and similar brands don't use REAL chocolate in their recipes anymore due to budgeting?! They're made out of oil substitutes instead. GROSS! If I want chocolate I want the real deal and it's worth shelling out a few extra bucks to avoid big chemical budgeting.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Whenever the holidays come around, my son is guaranteed to have some holiday themed Hersheys Cookies and Creme Chocolate. This chocolate bar is creamy and smooth with a hint of crunchy chocolate bits. The flavor is very potent and will melt in your mouth with deliciousness. As always, the chocolate bars are reasonably priced in the candy isle!
Temisan O.
Overland Park
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE I HAVE EVER HAD. I'm not exaggerating at all. This chocolate bar is sooo good. I'm not really a chocolate person, but this stuff is amazing. I could eat it all day!
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
I am not a chocolate lover but one day my coworker returned from the shop with this for me... Let's just say I eat chocolate now! Sweet yet smooth, creamy and silky-like. I will continue to favor white chocolate. It's that good!
Cristina C.
I can never have too much. Its so different and good. Also , in the bars i love the amount of "cookie" Hershey's give. Its not like 3 little dots , its basically the whole bar ! It is so good and delicious!
Melodie S.
I seriously love this chocolate bar. It's incredibly sweet, which is nice because I can have just a little bit and feel satisfied. The texture is amazing, because the chocolate is very smooth and the little cookie bits are crunchy. So tasty!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?