BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Stephanie H.
My boyfriend loves these but I cannot stand them. That's probably because I don't like white chocolate at all! Anyways I would definitely recommend this to white chocolate lovers. But anyone who doesn't like white chocolate stay away!
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
One of my favorite "cheap" chocolate bars. I love chocolate, but generally have a taste for the more expensive stuff..no need to spend the money here, you get more than a little bang for your buck!
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I love Hershey's candy bars. I really love the chocolate bar with almonds. However, the cookies and cream candybar is a nice change when I am craving something a little different. The white chocolate is smooth and creamy; and I love the slight chocolaty crunch of the cookies.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This cream bar is so good! Very tasty with the cookie bits in them. One should be careful with these though because these are not chocolate. No where does it claim to be chocolate. It is a cream bar Which ultimately leads to this being pure sugar. It's good as a once in a while treat!
Kate P.
This is my favorite chocolate bar. For someone who isn't a fan of regular milk chocolate, this is a great second choice. It is not as rich as a regular Hershey's bar, but still sweet. The cookie crunch makes it all the more enjoyable.
Miriam J.
Hershey's cookies n cream are one of my favorites. The milky texture you get in your mouth is really smooth. Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to cookies n cream
Martina M.
West Fargo, ND
This is one of my favorite chocolate bar, I'm from Italy and this doesn't exist there, however I managed to bring some with me and let my family and friends try. They all want to come visit me in the US to eat some XD Its addictive tho
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
Cookies and cream have always been my favorite chocolate. once Hershey's kisses combined the two creamy and chocolaty flavors its like heaven in your mouth!
the milky creamy with a hint of crunch and smooth chocolate texture in each bite will have you savoring each bite!!
V Chor P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorites of all time!!!! Super yummy and it's always makes my sweet tooth craving go away, but can be super addicting its chocolate and cookies all in one!!! If you love white chocolate this is for you! Trust me everyone loves it!
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
White chocolate is my least favorite but this candy bar is perfection! Myself and my husband love this. If your a fan of anything Cookies and Cream then this is the candy for you !!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?