BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
NOT a big fan of these. I've always like cookies and cream in pretty much anything but these do not taste very good to me at all. my boyfriend loves them I can't stand them.
Tuskee B.
This was my favorite candy bar growing up. The crunchiness of the cookies and the sweetness of the white chocolate. I loved it when it would melt all together if I left it in the car. Or it's even better if you put it in the freezer. Yum!
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
Oh good lord! This is my best friends favorite snack! I know whenever she's having a bad day or just because - this is the go-to! I have had them too and I like them alot! I'm not a huge sweets person but I would give this a solid 4 :)
Caroline H.
Seattle, WA
Sometimes I think I like these because no one in my area seem to want them. They're sickly sweet and kind of make me feel like my teeth are going to rot out, so I see how they could be unappealing.
Stephanie H.
My boyfriend loves these but I cannot stand them. That's probably because I don't like white chocolate at all! Anyways I would definitely recommend this to white chocolate lovers. But anyone who doesn't like white chocolate stay away!
Amanda M.
Cookies and cream is one of my favorite ice cream flavors so when i first saw this candy bar in stores i was very excited to try it. i however was quite disappointed and did not like the taste at all really. the cookies are sort of dry and not paired well with the white chocolate.
Francesca G.
Fullerton, CA
I can't get enough of this chocolate bar. The crunchy bits mixed in with the creamy white chocolate is just perfect. When I'm craving something sweet and don't have anything on hand or do not want to bake I reach for one of these (I keep a stash in the house at all times).
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
One of my favorite "cheap" chocolate bars. I love chocolate, but generally have a taste for the more expensive stuff..no need to spend the money here, you get more than a little bang for your buck!
Chelsea  k.
I love the cookies and creme ! Every time i buy candy i get one lol!🚬 its a guilty pleasure! And the santa bags are so cute around the holiday time especially for kids it goes good for a stocking stuffer but always good to keep in the top drawer at night for late night munchies😊
Hannah B.
I don't understand why this chocolate bar is so amazing but it certainly is. the smooth, white chocolate melts in your mouth and the pieces of cookies pair so perfectly. this candy is by far my favorite from Hershey's. well done!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?