BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda K.
Who doesn't love a piece of candy they can eat that also has their favorite cookie inside? This is my favorite candy out there and I've loved it for as long as I can remember. My favorite thing to do is put it in the freezer before I eat it. Yummy!!! Highly recommended candy if you ask me! :-)
Erica Q.
I don't like this candy at all. My daughter loves it and is one of her favorites. But I feel like it just taste to sweet and don't even taste like white chocolate. It has little pieces of cookie mixed into it.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
These are great! I love the bit size, individually wrapped white chocolate cookies and cream. They are great for stocking stuffers and can manage the consumption because they are individually wrapped. I would absolutely get these in the bags to freeze them and have a good snack when I crave it.
Brandi H.
I love this candy bar! it has been one of my favorites since i was a child. i love the taste of both the white chocolate and the cookie chips in it. i also love how smooth the chocolate is and how easily it melts in your mouth mixed in with the crunchiness of the cookies. it's an awesome treat :)
Maria D.
Yum Yum Yum! this bar is great and has an amazing unique taste with great value and taste and etc...... The flavor is unique and certain and a light kind of crunchy and compares to alternatives in a great way and i would recommend this to other!!
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This candy bar is amazing! It tastes like white chocolate with bits of Oreo cookies inside of it! It is like nothing I have ever tasted before and I have not heard of one person who did not like the taste of this candy bar.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I absolutely love this candy bar, and that's kind of weird for me because I don't really care for white chocolate. The chocolate is creamy and smooth and the little chunks of cookie are yummy! The taste almost reminds me of an Oreo. I have used this candy bar in cookies and cupcakes as well!
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this candy bar, however don't eat it very often because of the sweetness, when I do get it, I have to be in the mood and even then I barely eat it all at once because it is very sweet compared to the regular milk chocolate bar, and this is coming from a extreme lover of white chocolate
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
White chocolate is my husband's favorite and I love it, too. This is one of the only things you can find easily with white chocolate in it so it is a regular "grab it at the check out lane" treat that we will bring home to share.
Temisan O.
Overland Park
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE I HAVE EVER HAD. I'm not exaggerating at all. This chocolate bar is sooo good. I'm not really a chocolate person, but this stuff is amazing. I could eat it all day!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?