BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
genesis d.
Esto Es carisimo Donde yo vivo, metafora, ni Vendiendo un riñon compraria Varias de ESTOS, su direction calidad es excelente, Demasiado rico, Cuando pruebo uno, quiero mas y muchos mas, imparable, Exquisitos hijo, Hasta Buena presentacion Tienen, Vale Lo Que Cuesta
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
Hands down the BEST Hersey candy bar ever!! I'm not a chocolate person but I absolutely LOVE the cookies and cream jersey bar. So tasty and delicious!! It's so much better than other candy bars because it has way more flavor! Defiantly worth the buy!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
This is delicious! I love this. I always have to get a bar of this and I'm always satisfied. The texture is different.I'm not a big chocolate fan but this is delicious!!! I love this!! Great investment. I will forsure keep on buying these. Bomb.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
These are great! I love the bit size, individually wrapped white chocolate cookies and cream. They are great for stocking stuffers and can manage the consumption because they are individually wrapped. I would absolutely get these in the bags to freeze them and have a good snack when I crave it.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I absolutely love this candy bar, and that's kind of weird for me because I don't really care for white chocolate. The chocolate is creamy and smooth and the little chunks of cookie are yummy! The taste almost reminds me of an Oreo. I have used this candy bar in cookies and cupcakes as well!
Brandi H.
I love this candy bar! it has been one of my favorites since i was a child. i love the taste of both the white chocolate and the cookie chips in it. i also love how smooth the chocolate is and how easily it melts in your mouth mixed in with the crunchiness of the cookies. it's an awesome treat :)
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
Love this chocolate. As a busy mother, wife, employee, I like to sit back and enjoy a bar. I don't know why but it seriously calms me down. The smooth white chocolate and the crunchy cookie pieces...i love it!
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
I usually don't like white chocolate but once I tasted these its all I want when I am craving something sweet and this does the trick, its not just a plain chocolate bar either it throws in hints of cookie and cream as you take each bite yummy.
Maria D.
Yum Yum Yum! this bar is great and has an amazing unique taste with great value and taste and etc...... The flavor is unique and certain and a light kind of crunchy and compares to alternatives in a great way and i would recommend this to other!!
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
This chocolate bar, is one of my favorites! I always buy it when I go to the movies. It tastes really good. There are no words to describe. It is crunchy and soft at the same time. It melts easily though. But I don't mind because it's worth it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?