BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Alyssa F.
Let me just begin by saying YUM! This delicious bar will satisfy your craving for white chocolate and crunch all in one bite. These are super sweet so be cautious if you don't have a natural sweet tooth!
Cecilia Z.
This is by far one of my favorite chocolate bars go this day! My mom use to buy me these when I was a kid. Now that I'm older they are a little too sweet for me, but I still love them as a small treat!
Kayla B.
Seagrove, NC
My FAVORITE kind of candy bar! If you like white chocolate you will love this. The Oreos give it a tasty crunch! When I have a sweet tooth this is always what I get! Yummmm!
Bec Y.
Delicious !!!! When I first try this I couldn't resist !! I soon stop eating Hershey but start eating this cookie and creme Hershey instead!! I would recommend this to anyone !! You'll be hook onto !!
Missy R.
Dawson, MN
This was my favorite candy bar. Perfect combo of chocolate and crunchy cookie flavor. The only issue is it is not gluten free. If it was, it would still be my go to sweet fix.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very creamy bar. I am not big on chocolate but love the white chocolate with bits of cookie. It is very good and I always buy one when standing in line at the grocery store.
Desiree S.
Perfectly sweet with a great crunch! Any time I have a killer sweet tooth I hunt down a Hershey's cookies and cream bar. Paired with a glass of milk and this girl is one happy camper :)
Taylor K.
This is definitely not the worst I have ever tasted. I really don't like cookies n creme flavored things unless it is ice cream or something but this isn't a terrible product.
Jennifer S.
YASSSS these are so good always buying them when I get the chance! Don't like sharing them either they are too good! White chocolate with cookies (Oreos) what is better then that! They are smily Devine
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
NOT a big fan of these. I've always like cookies and cream in pretty much anything but these do not taste very good to me at all. my boyfriend loves them I can't stand them.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?