BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
genesis d.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Esto Es carisimo Donde yo vivo, metafora, ni Vendiendo un riñon compraria Varias de ESTOS, su direction calidad es excelente, Demasiado rico, Cuando pruebo uno, quiero mas y muchos mas, imparable, Exquisitos hijo, Hasta Buena presentacion Tienen, Vale Lo Que Cuesta
Maithreyi N.
Denver, CO
This chocolate brings fond memories of my childhood when my Uncle use to bring them for me when I was in India. Now that I am here in the US I can get any time I want and they are absolutely to die for.Just the other day I finished a one whole pack on my own!! Absolutely love them! Melt in the mouth!
Yesi R.
I'm a big fan of cookies and cream so naturally I knew I'd love this. It has a very good and creamy consistency and should be enjoyed in moderation. That's just my opinion though. It can get too sweet if you try and eat the whole thing. Overall very delicious and now I'm craving one. Thanks Hersheys!
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
I really am not a fan of regular chocolate but I loveeeeee Hershey's they are like the only brand I will eat and this candy bar is amazing and one of my favorite. haven't had one in a while but now I want one lol

Jane P.
Staten Island, NY
Cookies and Cream is my favorite flavor of anything, and to have it in a candy bar like Hershey's is a dream! This is such a delicious snack and I would honestly eat like 3 a day if it wouldn't make me fat haha. Amazing product!
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love these! Eat em when I can as a treat.
I just normally eat them by themselves.
In the warmer months I leave it out in the sun to melt because I love sipping it through the wrapper out of a corner. xD I might be the only one who does it, but soft/melted hersey's cookies and cream is so gooooood.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
The Cookies & Cream chocolate bar is one of my favorite Hershey Bars! Craving cookies and cream ice cream, but not in the mood for something cold? This will melt in your mouth! An affordable, easy to grab snack, for your mid-day sweet-tooth cravings.
Dawn  E.
Telford, PA
This is a sweet creamy bar of heaven. It has a great creamy taste and who doesn't love oreo cookies the blend of the flavors are perfect. Definitely worth the calories. Atleast for me. Also great with a cup of dark roasted coffee.
Ivette M.
San Marcos, TX
I don't like these after having an entire summer of just these, but I still remember how delicious these were. There's a reason why I burnt out after that summer, I just could not stop buying too many. They were creamier than the regular chocolate bars and they had tiny little crunches in between.
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
Hands down the BEST Hersey candy bar ever!! I'm not a chocolate person but I absolutely LOVE the cookies and cream jersey bar. So tasty and delicious!! It's so much better than other candy bars because it has way more flavor! Defiantly worth the buy!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?