BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
One of my all time favorite Hershey bars. There are occasions when I'm just not in the mood for regular chocolate candy bars, when that happens this is the perfect treat to suit my sweet tooth. I especially like to put my cookies and cream Hershey is the freezer..tastes great frozen!
Gabriella S.
Cookies and cream are my favorite choice of chocolate. I love it more than the other kinds. I would definitely recommend anybody this chocolate because it is so yummy. I am always buying this chocolate.
Lady C.
Honolulu, HI
I enjoy this Hershey's cookie and cream ever since I was in high school, I always snack them on my free time and I don't get tired of it. Really good and can't compare to other brands
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Oh my gosh I adore these. The chocolate is so creamy and delicious and the crunchy cookie bits are a great texture contrast. Taste just like cookies and cream should! These bars are a great after dinner treat!
Lauren J.
Only some brands of white chocolate is good but... Hershey's always delivers especially with their chocolate bars!! It's a perfect combination of the cookies with the chocolate, my best friends favorite!
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
One of my favorite candy bars ever! Great brand, great quality chocolate, great taste! The little cookie crunches just make it like the icing on the cake! Affordable sweet treat! Everyone should try this!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Normally I love anything that's cookies and cream but this candy bar is only so so to me. I feel that it has a too sweet of taste for me and after eating half of it I'm done. I think I would like this better if the flavor want so over the top.
Oriana R.
I quite like this chocolate, it is ideal for when it causes us to eat something sweet and delicious, however I prefer the hershey of dark chocolate, that is my favorite.
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
Cookies and cream is one of the few Hersheys bars I like. I don't particulary like Hersheys or white chocolate, but this one has a special place on my favorite chocolate list.. it is so rich and creamy, with little crumchy bits in it. Love it
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
When I want a white chocolate fix, this is what I grab. The white chocolate is so good and then the little cookie pieces makes it even better. Caution though, this candy is extremely addicting and it is really hard to stop eating it once you've already started. You've been warned!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?